Reviews for Paradise
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
why does Ururu know about adult toys...?
This chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
IS AMAZING! PLEASE CONTINUE.
ChocolateWolfey chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
I'm loving this story, it's so intriguing and entertaining―I can't wait to see what happens next! Hopefully you come back to it someday, perhaps after finishing Oleander? Anyways, I love Aika's character―very well done :)
FrenziClara chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
I hope you can get round to updating this 1 day, really love it! :]
FrenziClara chapter 5 . 9/18/2013
This story is so intriguing! I can't wait to see what's next :D thank you for writing such lovely material!
Meril13 chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
*falls to knees and claps hands together in a prayer position above head* PLEASE UPDATE! T_T
Sara chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Update! This is so original and wonderfully written! I would love to see how it ends and where you will take it along the way. Please update soon!
ROGMethos chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Your story has been great so far. I love your main chraracter and how you've written her. I really hope you will update soon, you can't leave us hanging like. What kinda of mission is Kisuke Uarhara sending her on...and really he should just admit that he likes her! So please up date, writters block has been lifted 'cause I said so, I have that type of powers.
Amber chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I've read all the chapters so far, and i think you are doing a great job!
I love the story and how the OC's character is.
(Even though i place myself in the OC's place xD)

Keep going :D
I really want to read the next chapter!
Emily W chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
I love this story. It's so cute! :)
animefreak653 chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
Please continue! I still can't believe that she hasn't noticed he's testing her in other ways. And that mission? Something in me says its gunna be 'spy on kurosaki' time or something like that.
XxAlexMarihaReyesxX chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
I wonder who they will be spying :D
It is really fun to read this story, please go on
xfang-girlx chapter 5 . 8/6/2012
"...a giant parachute emblazoned with Urahara's face..." - niiiice, I could imagine Kisuke having something like this. :D

Can't wait to see how this "all day mission" goes. :) Good chapter! :D
GhostDoor chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Your story is so intriguing, I can't wait for the update. I love Aika so far, and I can't wait to see what you have in store for her and Urahara.
animefreak653 chapter 4 . 7/8/2012