Reviews for An Agreement Between Friends
Hudine chapter 12 . 7/7
That was a really good story, but you should mark it as complete, I almost missed it because it wasn't
vanessag chapter 10 . 3/29/2013
Beautiful story! 3 I've read it many times, I never get tired of it!
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
could wilson be any more annoying and self righteous?
kakikidawn.housesflower chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Ah, that was great!

Is it done? If so, I like the ending.
If not... oh, please... continue! :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 12 . 4/28/2012
Lovely work. Not sure why you decided to have Nathan be born deaf, because I don't think the story required that angst to be strong, but it certainly didn't detract from the fic, either. Very realistic relationship portrayal. I'll always love this forsaken ship. Thank you for sharing!
Pyewacket75 chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
Awww great ending to a great story :D
catgrl chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Awww that was a very nice ending.
Night Owl 33 chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Perfect! I loved it. I love happy endings
DayDreamer077 chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Not bad...
catgrl chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Wow that was some redemption chapter. Can't wait for and what Alisons answer will be..
lovefanfic55 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Yeah!... House has proposed!...I hope Allison will say yes...would love to watch them grow as parents...House to sign and maybe have another little HOuse...great story...sal
Night Owl 33 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Wow, House moves fast. I mean, they barely moved in together. On the other hand, they know each other for quite long and have a baby together...
DayDreamer077 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Hm! That was pretty good. Kind of fast the proposal? Lol. He overcompensated but he loves them
Airin Parker chapter 10 . 4/8/2012
Hey, good story! Maybe a bit OOC at first but now House is more in character :)

It was sad to find out that Nathan was born deaf but... You know? There's Cochlear Implant. I have it and I can hear almost like a normal person - yes, I'm deaf... sometimes it upsets me but it has some advantages and contrary to popular belief, I love listening to music :D.

Keep up the good work!
MLN chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Congenital deafness, huh? If I was House, I'd have him tested for the possibility of cochlear implantation. I wonder Cameron would go for it though.