Reviews for Shock Therapy
TV Wisher chapter 1 . 7/28/2020
It has become fascinating over the years to look for and find different fanfic's which feature spanking. this one meets my high criteria. and, it is exceptional because it features a fairly modern show in a realistic way, where the characters are in their wheelhouse for interaction in a somewhat fun and comical way.
876543345 chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
this is funny and cute, and I can kinda see it happening (I think I recall Will spanking Jack and Karen in the episode prior to Bed Bath & Beyond, so it's not even totally out of character). Good job!
Gttttttttttt chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
wow
I can stop laughing :)
very cute and funny fic .
spanking school looooool :)
tinyinara chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
oooh I loved this! Never read a W/G spanking fic before but it's fantastic and not necesarily unrealistic. Will would make an excellent spanker! Plus... Eric McCormack is v hot :) Loved the way you wrote Jack too :-D

Also I really like this line: 'He looked back at her. "I would."' because I can totally see Will being all cool and calm and just like that! Feel free to write more W/G!

Finally! sorry it's been ages since I said hi or commented on your list, I am crazy behind with reading emails and have loads of unopened ones to go through and read all the fics :) x
wandamarie chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
wow it was a good one
Buffyxenaman chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Good job. Always thought grace and Jack needed a good spanking lol
caseyrn12 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
cute story..and tee hee he..jack didnt think it was so much fun after all eh..lol
Sierra Rose 22 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was AWESOME! I just loved it! Will and Grace was one of my favorite shows and you wrote it like you were one of their writers...Good work. It was so funny and I loved the way you wrote Jack. Only Jack would ask to be next...LOL. And Karen saying, "I'll just go fix you a drink for later, honey." So like what she would say! Write more of these please, you certainly made me think about how much I miss them!
carlacipo chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Very in character. Adorable. I would never think to read a fic in that fandom. Glad your on my favorites list