Reviews for Chasing Yesterday
CaptainToast321 chapter 22 . 4/20
I’ve honestly been hating almost everything you’ve done in the last few chapters.

It’s like you have every single character the idiot ball, and just let them all get wrecked because you put the plot on a rail.

Itachi fighting Kisame alone when he doesn’t have to is dumb, but at least believable.

What you’ve done to Tsunade though is fucking RIDICULOUS. One stupid decision after another that you’ve forced on her. This isn’t canon. She has rather accurate information on Akatsukis skills. Sending off minor teams instead of full force strikes or ANBU is retarded.

Then you have her reforming the police force at the stupidest possible time. Sasuke is publically known to have killed Orochimaru, and he’s known to be a match to Kakashi. Not using him on these missions is so fucking stupid, it’s infuriating.

Then, to top the cake, you have Sasuke forget about EVERYTHING IMPORTANT. Seriously. Akatsuki isn’t even a problem. It’s fucking Kabuto, and he knows it. The entire fucking shitfest that is the 4th war is more or less because of him(the entire arc ruined Naruto almost entirely, but that’s not my point.)

There is literally no excuse you can use for him not being more proactive in hunting him down. There are dozens of ways it could of happened. Realistically, he would of gone RIGHT after Kabuto when he escaped. Or after he united Taka. Or get Tsunade to let him deal with the rest of Orichimaru’s plots. As a last resort, he should of just ended up telling her he’s from the future, and how ducking important it is for him to complete his goals.

This entire story has been utterly ruined by one railroaded decision after another. The characters you yourself wrote would never act the way you’ve written them.

This is just utterly absurd.
kinda adorkable chapter 23 . 4/19
This story is perfect.
dnguyen686 chapter 5 . 4/18
I lost it at the end of this chapter good job XD
Rakaan chapter 23 . 4/16
I wish you'd be consistent between choosing "Naruko" or "Naruto". You seem to flip-flop between chapters.
Rakaan chapter 15 . 4/16
So...I guess we're no longer using "Naruko" then and sticking with Naruto?
Jack Inqu chapter 23 . 4/16
Everyone is kind of a mess; hopefully they can all survive what is coming.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
xenosaiyan chapter 5 . 4/15
Oh dear god, Jiraiya you poor poor son of a bitch. Jinto you sadistic bastard I love you.
Vaughnilla chapter 16 . 4/12
You’re actually a bit wrong about the story. In your notes you mention 3 Time Travelers but the fact is there are 4 just that one seems to have an incomplete and unknowing knowledge of it. Naruko (who you spelled the name as Naruto for an entire chapter by the way) at the beginning of this story remembered her death vaguely from the original timeline. I mean maybe in later chapters it’s rectified but just wanted to point that out.
chloemika chapter 23 . 4/10
wow.. completely amazing! I'm obsessed!
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 4/8
It's impressive how thoroughly you were able to re-write history and settle Sasuke into the role of Rokudaime. The circumstances, feelings, and re-written past are cleverly integrated into his conscious, and the opportunity to watch his adventure unfold as he travels back in time makes for an exciting beginning.

I hope you don't mind but while you're in editing mode, I just thought I would bring one little typo to your attention. I believe Orochimaru is a sannin (san-Japanese for the number 3, and nin, short for ninja).

Wonderful job in developing a very complex story. Thanks for sharing!
Dang, you really write emotional intricacies VERY well. Go you!
You must be evil for writing that last scene. Evil, I say. Eeeeeeeviiiiiiiilllll!
Heck yeah! Gaara's gettin' to it!
You correctly gused my reaction about the Kumo scene! The plot thickens!
Hell yeah! This is so cool! I live that Itachi just *showed up*! Very comvenient. And Sasuke just spills the truth? I'm intrigued...
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »