Reviews for Chasing Yesterday
Diclonious57 chapter 1 . 9/16
I'm so weak for this paring
TheResidentDisambiguator chapter 16 . 9/9
Your story so far has been really engaging, the characterisations are simply brilliant. However, one minor grouse that I have about this is the usage of the sharingan. It has been heavily implied in canon, that for each Mangekyou Sharingan possessed, the user gains a unique ability. For example, Kakashi (right eye) with the long range Kamui and Obito (left eye) with the shorter range version, Sasuke with Itachi's implanted Amaterasu (left) and his Kagutsuchi (right), Shisui with the kotoamatsukami (right), and finally Itachi with the Tsukuyomi (left) and the Amaterasu (right). My point being, that Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu are unique for Itachi (by extension Sasuke(only for the latter technique)) and thus, Kakashi using Amaterasu, or Sasuke using Tsukuyomi are in all probability, non canon compliant. And it's not as if the Kamui is any less taxing to the user as the Tsukuyomi or the Amaterasu, it's just the fact that since Obito has implanted the Shodai's cells, the strain on him is much much less, and as for Kakashi, there can be two plausible reasons, one being that he has not actually used the kamui too many times, and the other being that since mangekyou exist in pairs, the Shodai cells massively reducing the strain on Obito's eyes do the same for Kakashi's by extension. However, as I mentioned, this is just a minor problem, and your story so far really has me hooked.
madara didnt knew about the e.m.s he just transplant his brother eyes after his brother death because izune eyes still could see. he didnt knew that the e.m.s will be the result, obito didnt needed this because hashirama cells saved him from blindnes.
AnonnymA chapter 22 . 9/4
I am loving this fic.
The tragic past he's running from, the changes he's making, the girl he needs her to be, and who he's helping her become. The humor, and the sweet moments (past and present) between the two of them.

I'm a pretty big Naruhina fan, but I like variety from time to time, and this is a GREAT one.

Also significantly prefer the name change from Naruto to Naruko, because every time I read the name Naruto, I see a dude...

Can't wait to see where you take this
CaptainToast321 chapter 21 . 8/27
I can kinda understand why you left this fic dead.
It seems almost all forethought left you in the later chapters.

It's honestly lost most of its charm after chapter 16. The romance aspect just can't help up a sinking ship. Kinda glad you realized that on your own and put the story down.
CaptainToast321 chapter 19 . 8/27
I know this is way late, but this feels crazy forced.

Why on earth would only Asuma and a bunch of chunin go after two S ranks? Then have the two strongest Jounin and their strong combat teams go after a singular target?

How does that make sense?

It doesn't. It's just a weak excuse to follow canon.

Anyways, I love the story. Possessive Sasuke is great and Naruto is adorable. This chapter was highly dissapointing though.
A Metalhead chapter 22 . 8/22
Fifth time im re-reading this hope to see an update soon love this story :)! Imo best SasuFemNaru story out there
"That's so romantic!" she declared. "Oh I'm going to have to meet this girl! We're going to do her nails and visit the hair salon and maybe I'll even get to be a bridesmaid…" she rambled.

It's a fellow uzu Karin!
I wonder who the smartass was trying to theorise physics using Pokemon logic lol
nevertheless27 chapter 8 . 7/3
m
chika achika chapter 22 . 6/17
Can you update this story? Pleaasseee...
Eimana chapter 10 . 6/17
"Hoe dare you judge me" GET REKTTTT BITCHHHHHHHH. That was one fabulous chapter, danzo got it up his ass much like he deserves! Good job man, good job.
zanpaktospirit0 chapter 22 . 6/12
More please
Master of Challenges chapter 19 . 3/7
I really liked the look at all the different sides of Sasuke:bastard,avenger,lord,criminal,lover,protector. Keep up the good work
Silverlight10243 chapter 22 . 3/4
Okay, I see that you are still active on fanfiction. Do you plan on continuing this story at all? :)
1,435 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »