Reviews for Chasing Yesterday
Master of Challenges chapter 19 . 3/7
I really liked the look at all the different sides of Sasuke:bastard,avenger,lord,criminal,lover,protector. Keep up the good work
Silverlight10243 chapter 22 . 3/4
Okay, I see that you are still active on fanfiction. Do you plan on continuing this story at all? :)
surc chapter 1 . 2/13
*opens fanficsees fem!Naruto* yeah bye. fucking gender bending weirdo. that's so disgusting
Titania1796 chapter 22 . 2/10
Espero que pronto actualices puedes hacer un mpreg con Sasuke y Naruto. Cual es el plan de Sasuke y por que Kurama no le mostro sus recuerdos de su vida pasada a Naruto como hizo Matatabi y Gyūki
warpterror chapter 8 . 2/10
"However, no seal can ever be completely secure."
Just as there is no meme that can not be appropriated.
I guess that the cursed seals are like memes that are considered hate symbols then :p
warpterror chapter 3 . 2/10
"And second, that's not even possible and you know it." And there goes my theory about scroll computers, crashing and burning spectacularly before my very eyes. It was so young 'sob'. It had so much potential 'sobbing intensifies'.
warpterror chapter 2 . 2/10
It's been so long since I've read this for the first time that I think I've actually read the unedited version. I had believed prior to starting the reread that Sasuke couldn't Summon snakes. I was also surprised that Naruto was called Naruko in the previous chapter too.

Also scrolls sealed within scrolls mean that theoretically you can make them function as a sort of... seal matrix I guess. You can even program the whole thing to respond to certain events. If you equate an unsealed scroll to being a 1 and the lack of a scroll to being a 0 that is. A seal (sealed inside the main seal) can be made to function in a way that unseals an object after set conditions have been met. Like you sealing another object into the outer seal. Or a certain amount of time passing. If you seal scrolls with sealing scrolls in them with varying conditions for unsealing those tertiary scrolls and sealing them in again, all the while those tertiary level scrolls have their own unique functions, you can potentially design a very basic computer. Make it advanced enough and it could be an AI.

...This is typically the sort of thing my mind wanders to when I read fanfiction while tired :p
Frwt chapter 22 . 2/6
cool Story
MaxTF chapter 12 . 2/2
just a heads up man you said naruto as in male
NatNicole chapter 6 . 1/25
AWESOME Chapter! Seriously, this is utterly amazing! *grins in glee*
NatNicole chapter 5 . 1/25
Absolutely GENIUS Chapter from start to finish! *cackles at Naruko's prank*
NatNicole chapter 4 . 1/25
BRILLIANT Chapter! I love Juugo, the way everyone on Team Kurenai knew she was pregnant, Sasuke's interactions with the re-formed Team Taka, & your take on Karin!

Agree with ya 100% on Kakashi's eye.
SakuraKoi chapter 16 . 1/18
so good
Wraith chapter 22 . 1/14
Love it, update?
Taggg chapter 22 . 1/12
Aw, I hope to see the continuation someday *_* Great story!
I am very glad that Itachi is still kickin' (even somewhat down on arm) and it's very interesting to see him in Konoha. Intimidating shopkeepers! Bantering with otouto and imouto :'D aww~!

I like your Hinata. Usually I am more or less indifferent to her character, but here-! Wow. Such a woman.

I am all for Asura-Indra thing! :3c

Also, in this story Madara is not gonna to be ressurected? Or Obito in Sasuke's past future turned on him fast and got his own show on the road?
1,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »