Reviews for To All My Fans
Yaoi hater chapter 2 . 3/2
Dear General Sephiroth,

Greetings, silver demon. I am writing a short response to your letter in order to adress a few matter about your claims.

1. Your refute about your anti-social behaviour. You state in your letter that you are not, in fact, antisocial. This is false. You may ask : well how could you know wether I am anti-social or not? My response : it takes one to know one. I myself am a very anti-social person. (Thus the reason my penis is yet to be pleasured by anything other than my hand). And I can tell, no matter if you are expressive and firendly with your close friends and others you are comfortable with, that you are, in fact, anti-social and, if I was pushed to say, still a virgin. Apologies if this comes as a shock.

2. Your claim that Genesis is gay. This is bullshit. While it is indeed a strong possibility that he is bisexual (no completely straight man would read 'Loveless' and recite it in every second sentence), and that he is, in fact, a very feminine man, thus the reason many people think he is gay, and the reason he is, more than likely, bisexual.

Other than these claims, I found everything that you have said to be accurate. And just in case I did not make it perfectly clear: I am a straight male, who has no problems with anyones sexual orientation, whatever that may be, but I merely despise all things Yaoi.

Regards,
Yaoi hater.
Forgotten Shadow Dweller chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
You should totally do one with Zack, and Angeal too.
I have found these highly amusing. Keep it up :)
Reiko x 3 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
My vote: Do it. Please. I have no problem wit a relationship if its cannon. Some OC pairings are quite good when they don't devolve into Mary-Sues. I just don't get this fascination with pairing really good friends with each other... . Humans confuse me...
Mazy95 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Dear Genesis,
I think you are muscular and manly. Only on Sephiroth you can tell from the chest because it's bare.
Also I know you are actually meant to be 6'2 and Sephiroth 6'1. Even if people try to deny it. Either way, I find yaoi disgusting too. Especially pairings with little Cloud. Absolutely cringe-worthy. You deserve a beautiful woman.
Along with the height measurements, I have read that yours and Sephiroth's strength is possibly equal and I believe it.
I don't see how people find you gay. Just because you read poetry?
I know I might get hate mail.. but it will be worth it.
Your admirer.
Mazy.
brokenbonez chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
nice, when are you gonna continue the ac roleplay
Afuri chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Dear General Sephiroth, I can see how you care about Genesis on this letter. Even you guys always bashing each other, I knew in your deep heart, you have a crush on him. Dont ever ignore it!

Team Genesis.
Afuri chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
oh, General Rhapsodos, you are an uke. A badass uke. Please face that reality.

Your secret admirer.
notnot chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
hilllarioouus...It make me LMAO...i hope you will write about angeal next chapter...hahaha...
fake king chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
to general sephiroth

what do you think of the idea that either hojo or vincent valentine are your bilogical father?

FK
lilitachisama chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
My prior review inspired this letter? This is awesome! Well I'm glad that I was able to inspire you. I think Angeal deserves a say in this. I could just imagine him lecturing everyone about honor, dreams, pride, etc. Maybe you could also have Angeal confirm Genesis's sexuality. Especially since Sephiroth mentioned Genesis being gay. (I really do think Genesis could be gay.) I could also imagine Angeal lecturing Seph and Gen about bashing on each other. It's not fair for Angeal not to have a say. Just suggesting.
marco chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
heres a letter if you are willing to adress questions to a range of people

to prof. hojo

in there any scientific possibltiy that you are or could be in an intimate relationship with hollander,vincent sephiroth or jenova?

and come to think of it why are you responsible for most evil plans in fanfiction?

M

ps-do you ever take that lab coat off?
NothingSoSpecial chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Commander Rhapsodos-

You actually had the time to write us? I was so thrilled when I read this letter, and thought to myself, "wow, the Commander, writing us lowly fangirls? Of course, being a proud Sephiroth x Genesis fangirl, I was horrified to find out that you are, in fact, not gay. It crushes my fangirl dreams to dust (not really XD)! My own character analysis had you all wrong, too! So you're not a cryptic, dramatic, misunderstood person? I should be ashamed of myself (not really again XD)!

I learned much, but plan on tormenting you with a new Sephesis in the very near future! Please look forward to it!

NothingSoSpecial

P.S.: Can I have your autograph?

P.S.: Catch me if you can!
Itajade chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Genesis,

While I am not a danforth of you alone I am a HUGE ffvii fangirl. I agree with nearly everything you said, and as a bisexual appreciate that you do not wish to judge.

There are, however, some issues. Like when you said you aren't a whiner. You must admit that you do have some whine-ish qualities. Also you really oughta knock it off with the while overtly cocky thing.

Lastly, I would like to inform you that you ARE one of my favorite characters and was very disappointed when you went all crazy and such

with much love,

Jade Shannae R.
lilitachisama chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I like this story, so I shall respond. By the way have you ever thought of what would Sephiroth's reaction to this site be?

Dear Commander Rhapsodos,

I am Nikita Kitamura, a sophomore in college. I apologize for the yaoi. We writers of fanfiction like to expirement with all the 'what ifs'. Unfortunately that means your sexuality. I doubt you would ever forgive us for doing so nor do I expect you to.

As far as your relationships with people, I honestly can't say much. I respect your brotherly bonds with Angeal, Sephiroth and Zack. By the way, is Sephiroth seriously bisexual? I want to know.

You honestly come off as whinny. That's why people tend to portray you as so. It's also known in fanfiction that a whinny you serves the purpose of comic relief. I understand that your background makes you different from the other 1sts. Unfortunately that doesn't stop the misconceptions.

Especially the ones about your body. The camera just doesn't you justice. It doesn't help that Sephiroth, Angeal and Zack make you look leaner when you stand next to them. By the way, it's possible for a guy to be a slender as a girl.

At this point it seems that I should beg forgiveness for those who portray you out of character. I'm glad you got a professional psychologist to evaluate your personality. If you don't mind, you should keep you sex addiction in check. Addictions can get out of hand pretty quickly.

In total, you have spared me the painstaking research that goes into portraying you right. I have learned plenty from reading this letter. Just one last thing I need to know: your fighting style. Would you grant me the privilage of sparing with you? I understand if you say no.

Nikita Kitamura

P.S. I'm female if you couldn't tell from my name. Nikita is a gender nuetral name.
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
LMFAO! Beautiiful, totally heard Gene2i2'2 voiice iin that letter... *clap2* Bravo iindeed! Sephiiroth, bii at mo2t... HA! Briilliiant! :3