Reviews for Edward and Bella in love
JD Thorn chapter 6 . 1/25
It is inspiring to see someone so young doing something so cool with her mama. I wish my mini me would do something like this with me. (She's 9) She'd rather spend time with her siblings. Cherish her while she's little. Before you know it she'll be all growed up!
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 1/25
That is the cutest friggin' thing I have ever read!
imustbecrazy chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
omg! so cute! i wanna squeee like alice! tell your minime she has a great future in writing like her mama!
ladylibre chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This is SOOOOO PRECIOUS! Clicking Next...
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 6 . 10/20/2013
I am sooooo recommending this! Brilliant!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 5 . 10/20/2013
Pure genius :-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Oh, its good that they fall in love some more... :-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
This is too funny!
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Edward ran away... oh dear ;-)
TheFlutteryButterfly chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
"They kiss and take a nap"! Haha, I love it! And is it me or your little girl happens to like "The Tiger Who Came To Tea"?
S1203 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
So cute... thank you for sharing this...
Rosie Bluejay chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
That is too adorable! I was laughing so hard during the whole thing! Tell her she's a wonderful storyteller for me!
EternallyJayded chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
That was so cute. Just read another. Of your. Stories, and had to see if the talent was passed on. It was, you have a very creative and awesome daughter.
To her: That was a great story, mini. Keep making stories up and having fun, you could grow up to write your very own books. :D
dazzleglo chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
So adorable, love how she thinks.
Enchanting Lilly chapter 4 . 1/20/2013
Wow Bella sure gets into a lot of trouble good thing she has friends to save her. I hope they had a nice wedding. I am sure Jacob and Bella will be friends again. Love your story I wish I could write one.

Lilly