Reviews for Perfection
Furionknight chapter 5 . 11/5
I look forward to more :)
Alex2909 chapter 5 . 9/30
really loving this romance between naruto and morinth, the drama with sherpard is quite interesting
erik chapter 5 . 5/31
An entertaining take no shit Naruto.
hermanavalos1 chapter 5 . 4/19
see this message you send someone else to do a story ,
but he did not answer me wonder if you can do it,
and convert it into comic des please

Hello I like your story The Kitsune 20 , but I was wondering if you can make another version , it does not include young justice and naruto is an anti-hero, as in Young Justice: Arashikage , the have a harem with (killer frost, poison ivy of batman assault on arkham ), (supergirl ,Lashina ,Stompa , Gilotina, Mad Harriet ,film Superman/Batman: Apocalypse ) and (Barbara Ann Minerva / Cheetah of Justice League: Doom) ,livewire superman tv series ,
and look Dark Side of the Moon
a crossover star wars , that you were to look history, Dark Side of the Moon, for saver as do the harem look
Chapter 1 , and is to make a new story ,I loved your story about the kitsune 20 , I hope you to see and take into account the messages I gave you , I did not speak English use a translator , and also if you can turn your story into a comic please , and leave at the girls, pregnant
hermanavalos1 chapter 3 . 4/16
Naruto also have a harem of Ardat-yakshi, as in the mass effect 3 Temple , and look at the posts you
, and raised its rating M
tylermech66 chapter 2 . 1/11
so, you killed off Ashley? and he was close to her?
SaucyHandles chapter 5 . 10/27/2014
Enjoyed your story.
Jaraiya's apprentice chapter 5 . 2/21/2014
This is utterly amazing! I enjoy most of ur stories as a rule, but this one is glorious!
Dracowoman chapter 2 . 2/18/2014
I am not judging but what is with your theme of having characters who receive major arm damage at one point or another in your fan fictions, I am just curious.
DarkStrider chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
Ah, this story is beautiful. I found Morinth to be intriguing, if dead in my playthroughs. Here's hoping you consider a Naruto/Samara fic in the future! And Tali. Mmmm...
Darkness in the Light chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
There Is a story here and it is good. I think a little more nonviolent character interaction in between the violence wold make it great. We still really don't know Naruto, Shepherd, or Morinth I think a little padding in between the big choice moments would help us understand why they are doing what they do.
aDarkOne chapter 5 . 1/22/2014
Its hard not to dislike your version of Naruto.
He's such a violent and vicious thug.

I wonder how many other squadmates he will kill before the end?
Impstar chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Naruto is more than a little out of control. His actions are unacceptable when directed towards those who are technically allies... though part of that would be that he doesn't consider them allies. As it is, he is ruled by his emotions, not logic. There are, of course, a lot of people in the world who are, but I'm a little disappointed that this Naruto is one of them.
Markus-Antonius chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
Damn he has so much rage bottled up in him. He is literally a volcano of emotion. Prone to erupt at any given moment or degree. And from what I have read so far, I wouldn't say Shepard doesn't like Naruto, she seems to like him and wants to be with him, but she has made a lot of glaring mistakes. For which Naruto is bitter toward. Too bad though... I'm fifty-fifty on whether I want them together or not. But it seems you are leaning toward a Garrus/femshep thing.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
shit bro! didn't know you were in hospital, hope you get better and that everything ends well