Reviews for The Eye Coitus Education
Geeky Blue Strawberry chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Oh, my. :D Just wonderful. Delicious. Oh, lord.

You know, even if Sheldon is out of character, it's still totally him! The avoiding actual coitus, the control, the science... ungh, yes! Go get 'im, Ames.
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Hooooo! I think I need to brush my teeth too.
Lazay Woman chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
*Blushes, giggling like a school girl* That was... just wow. Great story, I loved it.
MareeZoleeil chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Amazing! X3
pisquenta chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
If she's not coming, then I am! You gotta love perv!Sheldon
dessertisserved chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I never knew how much I would like this sort of thing. This was HOT and HALIRIOUS, what a saucy combination. Now I'm feeling dirty, dirty, dirty and I like it!
Please keep writing and keep the fun alive!
whitealmond chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Good lord. Amy just can't catch a break, can she? XD wonderful, hot, and hilarious!
inwhatuniverse chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Oh my gosh...this was so hot! Gee I need a cold shower after reading this. Very well done and boy...eye-coitus and that simple equation are going to continually bring a smile to my face for now one whenever I see it. LOL! Thanks for the treat.
LadyJeda25reader chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
OMG I can't belive this love this so much!
Angelic Guardian chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
First Shamy smut fic I've ever read and, in the words of Sheldon, "Oh, dear, LORD!" That was quite sexy. ;D Really in-character too, especially since it was only a dream. I loved the repetition of the "are you coming?" at the end, as well as Amy's last line about having to brush her teeth. We all know what that means. ;) Haha. Really great fic! I really enjoyed it! :)
Accountclozed chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hahaha hot damn. Loved it.
pancake2 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Oh my god, this was great XD I can really see her fantasizing like that XD
Jime221 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow, this fic has been definitely the most wild fanfic read about Sheldon and Amy, I hope you continue doing this kind of fanfics from time to time )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Really great story. I LOVE the ending! )
Nnoifangirl5 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
I don't think I can watch Big Bang Theory and see Sheldon and Amy the same again XD I loved the story so much!