Reviews for Stargazing
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
:P This was well written, and amusing. Good job- he just seemed like a teenager, don't worry. :)
MeetVirginia chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
hahah

that last line was great!

good job :)
Wintercearig chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Nice. Peeping Tom, eh? Get the work done as quickly as possible, so that you still pass, no one suspects a thing, and you see scantily clad women. :D
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I liked this! :) I think your characterizations were pretty spot on! Especially with Seamus. Hehe.

I loved him in this fic. ;) Nice job!
TheCompositionNotebook chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Haha, no, he comes off as an average teenage boy. :] I liked the little interaction between Dean and Hermione, and Seamus was spot on. XD Great work!
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This made me laugh :) Their characters are perfect, as always, and no, as someone who has to spend a lot of time around them, he definitely seems like a normal teenage boy...
lella7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Haha, the end made me laugh. I really like how awkward Dean was around Hermione and the way you clearly conveyed how uncomfortable he was that there was someone else in the room when he got there. Hermione was perfectly in character, reminding me very much of the way she is in the books, and I liked the way you hinted at Seamus' accent in his speech, without going over the top. I have very few criticisms, but a couple of tiny, nitpicky things I'd like to point out are: "get a jump on my charts" sounds a little too colloquial to be something Hermione would say, and I don't think the word "telescoping" can be used in that context. Overall though, everything was very good and accurate, and I really enjoyed reading this. I think you struck just the right balance, so Dean seemed like a normal teenage boy instead of too much of a pervert. Thanks for entering :)