Reviews for Dash's Dares 1: Sakura's Silver Lining
Emis chapter 1 . 3/9
Ah! Sakura is the Fangirl in us all! This was hilariously wonderful! Loved it!
silvimoon chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Lol poor Sakura...but sexy sexy sex between our two favorite guys who can top that
Sandaime chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Very comical and hot! When I read ur warning I found it funny too!
BlakeWarriors chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
I can't stop laughing right now. Perfect
AnimeFINDER22 chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
OMG can you make more this is amazing!
Jessica McCulley chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I love it when characters get caught in the act!
Maikle E. Blackwood chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh god... If I weren't in a library right now, I'd be laughing my ass off! I freaking loved it! Some of Sakura's thoughts just randomly strewn in with a hot, steamy scene that almost killed my ovaries... Hilarious as fuck, literally!
RTTZ chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Hell, this is the best fic I've ever read!
Weeaboojones chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Have you read the book, Lily and Dash's Book of Dares? I read it for class and its a cute romance/humor
AmbiguousBastard94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hahaha! This is adorable, I like that Sakura couldn't will herself away, but, who would be able to?

I liked the part where you described Sasuke's ass, I can rally imagine her gushing about it, being the smitten girl she'll probably always be(even if just the slightest)

Great work :)
AngelBaybeh chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OH GOD sakura you perv! 3 film for me to watch too please 3 :3
roxx1407 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow, hadn't read that and gladly I did.
I think I would had done the same in the same situation.
I mean, peek till the end.
So Epic, at least she finally realized there's nothing for her in team 7. (Sai is obviously gay too)
I don't hate her, but all Naruto does is chasing after Sasuke so I thinki is pretty much obvious.
Also, I'm thankful towards the one who dare you to do this... :)
manna-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
birth of a yaoi-fangirl, there's nothing sweeter!
Ershiyi chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
lol, FYI Sakura perves on yaoi though, very true, happened in canon when Konohamauru (is that how you spell it?) does a kind of jutsu showing two guys with each other (that happened sometimes in chapter 400-something)
Apollymi28 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Thats one fucking nice silver lining. lol