Reviews for Dash's Dares 1: Sakura's Silver Lining
Jessica McCulley chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I love it when characters get caught in the act!
Madison E. Blackwood chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Oh god... If I weren't in a library right now, I'd be laughing my ass off! I freaking loved it! Some of Sakura's thoughts just randomly strewn in with a hot, steamy scene that almost killed my ovaries... Hilarious as fuck, literally!
RTTZ chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Hell, this is the best fic I've ever read!
Twerkwihmepls chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Have you read the book, Lily and Dash's Book of Dares? I read it for class and its a cute romance/humor
AmbiguousBastard94 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Hahaha! This is adorable, I like that Sakura couldn't will herself away, but, who would be able to?

I liked the part where you described Sasuke's ass, I can rally imagine her gushing about it, being the smitten girl she'll probably always be(even if just the slightest)

Great work :)
AngelBaybeh chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
OH GOD sakura you perv! 3 film for me to watch too please 3 :3
roxx1407 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow, hadn't read that and gladly I did.
I think I would had done the same in the same situation.
I mean, peek till the end.
So Epic, at least she finally realized there's nothing for her in team 7. (Sai is obviously gay too)
I don't hate her, but all Naruto does is chasing after Sasuke so I thinki is pretty much obvious.
Also, I'm thankful towards the one who dare you to do this... :)
manna-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
birth of a yaoi-fangirl, there's nothing sweeter!
Mr or Ms Tanuki chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
lol, FYI Sakura perves on yaoi though, very true, happened in canon when Konohamauru (is that how you spell it?) does a kind of jutsu showing two guys with each other (that happened sometimes in chapter 400-something)
Apollymi28 chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Thats one fucking nice silver lining. lol
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Oh yes! Wish I'd have seen it. Sakura and I would have been there with a bucket of popcorn :D
Erin Kamikaze chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Sakura's such a pervert. :)
YaOi69LoVeR chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
hahahaha and another fangirl is born XD This was awesome I can't wait to read the rest of your "dares".
mortal harry chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
sukura was so lucky to have a opportunity peeping this sasunaru sexual scene, make me jealous!
GoTrinba chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
So this is what Dash's dares are! Interesting I can't wait till you are ready to take some more on, I'll try and come up with something crazy haha I rarely go off and read short stories like these but because you write so well I gave it a shot. It was very funny to read Sakura is hilarious she couldn't help but watch! Can't blame her. Funny funny : )