Reviews for Dream Date
jeannie nelson chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
I loved this
RealLifeJoanWilder chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
I could see this story actually happening! Nice job!
RealLifeJoanWilder chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
Dating? With girls? Ewwww! LOL I remember feeling that way about boys too. My, how times change.
RealLifeJoanWilder chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
Having class on the same day as a dance was almost always pointless, so several of us were like Marcia. Who could think of school when there was a major school social event happening?!
RealLifeJoanWilder chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
I'd have been so nervous I couldn't even eat. At least she had an appetite.
RealLifeJoanWilder chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
I'm surprised she didn't scream in his ear. I think the only thing that would have made this scene more nerve-wracking for her is if Desi Arnaz Jr. had walked in while she was in the phone. LOL
RealLifeJoanWilder chapter 3 . 10/13/2014
The American Revolution already happened, so who cares, right? LOL
RealLifeJoanWilder chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Ah, the feeling of a teenage crush. Those were the days!
RealLifeJoanWilder chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
After you mentioned this, I came back and couldn't remember it, so now I'm reading and reviewing since I have an actual account.
Sam Waterston Fan chapter 10 . 10/8/2014
Cool. I thought that was a good one. I have to admit though, I did have some trouble figuring out who was doing the talking with three or four straight quotes, like you did in the first chapter.
theprofessorandmaryann chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Your story was awesome. After I read it, I had this weird dream where I was Marcia in this story. BEST DREAM EVER
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
I really enjoyed this it was so sweet, and you wrote the characters perfectly. Lovely Tribute to the amazing Davy Jones.
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
I love how he dedicated a song to her. It will be a night Marcia will never forget.
jessie 33 chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
I felt bad for Jan I thought Marcia was going to leave without introducing her to him. I am glad she came back, and made Jan's day. :)
jessie 33 chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Another cute update I love Bobby's comment too cute. This is really a sweet story.