Reviews for Dream Date
AmyBaio chapter 10 . 11/14/2012
That was beautiful, i just read all the chapters and it felt like a whole brady bunch episode that was never released! it was great.. i love it! keep up the great work and i hope you have a great week!
TVMakesMeHappy chapter 10 . 5/9/2012
This is well written, interesting, and I'm glad it remained PG.
Sara Jaye chapter 10 . 4/17/2012
This was a beautifully written tribute.
KPH chapter 10 . 4/11/2012
I wanted to wait until the end of the story to review it.

I absolutely LOVED it! In the chapter when Davy said there was a little problem,I thought to myself "Oh no!" But when it was that he didn't know what time he didn't know time to pick Marcia up, I let out a sigh of relief!

I'm adding this to my Favorite Stories!
Lennon909 chapter 10 . 3/11/2012
(screams with excitement) I LOVE THIS! I am a huge Davy fan and a big fan of this episode of the Brady Bunch! Great job! This is my new favorite story! Davy would have been very proud of you as would Maureen McCormick who played Marcia on the show! This is like a fairy tale, Marcia is living her dream at last! 1000 stars coming from a fan who also "got Davy Jones" and met him! I've added this to my favorites. You should write more like this and keep up the good work! You've inspired me to watch the episode again, lol! :D :D :D

Lennon909
LoisAndClarkSuperfan chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
This was a terrific story! You did a great job capturing the characters. Even though you said you hadn't watched The Brady Bunch in a while, you really do seem to have a connection with the characters. Marcia especially was written so well. I absolutely loved it...a very fitting tribute to Davy Jones. He will be missed.
Kristen3 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I knew this story would be worth the wait, and I was right! So glad Marcia got to have her fairytale moment. *Sigh* I hope this isn't your last BB story, b/c you def. have a talent w/ this! But of course I'm not saying you shouldn't keep writing your other stories, too. *Hugs* for getting up to 112 stories on here! I'm sure you'll be at 120 before you know it!
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 3/5/2012
Awww. Love Davy dedicating "Girl" to her! *sigh* Makes me almost wish some celeb would serenade me at a dance. But since I'm not in HS anymore, I guess that's not gonna happen. Oh well. Great chapter anyway!
Kristen3 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Nice to see Marcia keeping her promise and being such a nice sister! Aww! Can't wait to see what happens at the prom! :) I'm glad you wrote this.
Kristen3 chapter 7 . 3/5/2012
Love this. Aww, Mike being so sweet to his step-daughter. Of course these Bradys are perfect parents! What else would we expect? hehe This is definitely getting good now!
Kristen3 chapter 6 . 3/5/2012
Glad to see the other Brady siblings finally! :) And I LOVE the "Marcia, Marcia, Marcia!" thing. Great to see a detail like that show up! This story keeps getting better!
Kristen3 chapter 5 . 3/5/2012
Well, you know I love Carol here, being such a good mother and knowing just what to say to her daughter. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Kristen3 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
Thanks for including the lyrics to "Girl" here. Now I'll never get the song out of my head today! ;) Thank God Davy wasn't calling to cancel. That would've crushed Marcia! Oh, and once again, the record player reference reminds me how dated all this is! hehe!
Kristen3 chapter 3 . 3/5/2012
Hehe, record player! Wow, that really dates this, doesn't it? Love the thought of Marcia having a pic of Davy in her locker. I can so see that! But I believe the Bradys live on Clinton Avenue, not Clinton Way. It's kind of scary that I know that, isn't it? ;)
Kristen3 chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
This must be a hard secret to keep! Thank God there was no Facebook, Twitter, etc back then, hehe. I hope we see some of the other Brady siblings in here somewhere!