Reviews for Good to See You, Dear
Lilypad125 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I love this fanfiction! The writing, it's catchy! I love how you wrote Sondas' pov and his style of talking. I came across this fanfiction when I was trying to look for a good dialogue husband in skyrim... My characters have married vilkas, farkas, aela, ysolda, etc but I was tired of those popular types so I was looking for a dunmer spouse for my new dunmer character. Reading this, I'm seriously considering marrying Sondas.
Hells True Mistress chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
it was good... I liked it.
Shadowlistener chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Nicely done! I really like the tone of this. It's sweet and just serious enough, while still pointing out how ridiculous the Dragonborn's life can be. Like running every guild, being the "champion" of every Daedric prince in Oblivion, having more money than all the Jarls put together, and you know... Absorbing dragon souls. Oh and keeping your spouse hostage in your house. Lol. That's why I always marry civilians or the occasional sell-sword. Figure I'm improving their quality of life versus busting rocks in some mine all day. I usually adopt an orphan or two to keep them company anyway. Haha. Really well done on this. :)
MewMidnight chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
I just married Sondas in Skyrim recently and I absolutely adore that character. I'm so glad I stumbled across your story!

It's very well written, and I love how there is not much dialogue; it works for this story. I think Sondas would definitely be able to handle living with someone with a life as exciting as Akane's. I loved the interaction between them, they're a great pair it seems.

Keep up the awesome work! :)
magicalandinactive chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
This was so sweet! I always did like Sondas, and this little story makes me want to give him a shot next character I make. :)
mongoose-bite chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Point of view hopping is a dangerous pasttime and should only be attempted by a skilled practitioner. You nailed it. This was really quite touching, even as the more rediculous aspects of life in Skyrim were pointed out, the emotions stayed true. This is getting a favourite; I hope other people read it.
Norroen Dyrd chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
I loved this story very much, especially the way you played around the actual in-game occurrences.

Those peaceful NPCs really get more than they bargained for when marrying the PC who wants all the questlines completed.
catcher in the light chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Ah, this made me sigh contentedly and giggle all at the same time, because I couldn't decide if this was a romance or a well-done parody! And I mean that in a good way - it's better than a romantic comedy. I love how you incorporated in-game dialogue (like the husband's "I'll be here, my dear") and made it your own. I would work on the dialogue grammar - periods where there should be commas, capitalized letters where there should be lower case - but it's really the only thing, and I enjoyed the story regardless. (:

I just found this to be a fun little piece that I'm glad I took the time to read!

"However, "lived" wasn't the sort of term he would use to describe her use of the place. It was more like a storage closet than anything else, a place for her to stash her vast assortment of collectables taken from every corner of Skyrim, and take a short rest every now and then."

This made me lol, because let's face it...that's all we use the houses for haha.
KMN-91 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
You got an reaaaly nicely done peace of a story here Darling ;P
Wulfydragon chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
This is really good, and I got drawn into it - I have always wondered how Vilkas feels stored away in Hjerm...
Gismo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
After reading this I feel even more sorry for my Skyrim husband than I already do at times... I'm also guilty of leaving him at home for days on end. One does wonder what he would think of that. This story of yours conveys these thoughts of Dragonborn spouses just perfectly. Well written!
TBM1 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is an amazing story :)
Lady Of Embers chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This is beautiful! Well done.
Fastern chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
You have made me fall in love with this thing. Although the perspective jumped in places, you made it work and you captured the general feel of the game perfectly.

And I agree with you - most dragonborn spouses must be thinking the same thing. Sometimes I think it would be interesting if there were some weird sidequests involving the spouse or something, but that's just my opinion. But I digress - this is going straight into my favourites, no regrets. I could read this ten thousand times and never get tired of it.
TreeWithoutWood chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Really wonderful story!

I like that you addressed the whole fact that Akane must never be around and how that would affect her relationship with Sondas, they make a wonderful couple :3 I'm off to read more of your stories now :)