Reviews for Constant
a.brief.dalliance chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
That was an awesome insight into their relationship and so cute and fluffy you have me squealing at my monitor while my family gives me weird stares
Somerholic123 chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
It's a really cute story
Lady Queria chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
How wonderfully sweet! I can always expect great SanadaXYukimura Stories from you Mitsukai. You write them so well!

lq
Trees of leaves chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aww, that was sweet - 3

Oh gosh, it's Yukimura's birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YUKIMURAAAA

Haha... Even if your stories aren't super-"polished," they are still wonderful! Great read, and lovely scenes/description.
Faoiltierna chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aw, that was cute!

So...it is held on by the power of Sanada's love? ...I can buy that! :-)
WorldisMine chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I wonder how Seiichi keeps his jacket on his shoulders too o.o Like is it duck tape...or something. Because their tennis is...intense so like o.O Glad to see I am not the only one
RikkaiDaiLove chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really liked this! It was short and sweet! I can't believe you almost forgot about his birthday though! o.o

I like that you showed the relationship amongst all of the regulars, and how they act as a team. I also liked your solution to the origin of Yukimura's jacket! I don't think many people actually think about what it would have been like for them as first years. This made me feel like Sanada has always been Yukimura's support, and why he's able to be so confident. Ahh, this just made me happy :)

Happy Yukimura Day!
wintercat.0501 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
nice fic. X3
Blodigealach chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
FINALLY. And I almost thought that you've forgotten his birthday, but obviously I was wrong, eh?

It's somehow funny when you mention that Yagyuu was scouted from the golf club. Somehow I can imagine Yagyuu playing golf in his free time, Niou accompanying him. Please just ignore my silly imagination.

And poor young Yukimura! Thankfully he has Sanada on his back, ready to support him anytime. I think the jersey can always stick to Yukimura's shoulders because of Sanada's feeling that is infused in that jersey. He would never want to leave Yukimura's side, yet he can't really always stay by his side, so his jersey is doing what he can't do.

It's still beautifully written, despite the time you took to write this. I can never write something as good as this in such short time.