Reviews for The Scrambled Egghead
TantalumCobolt chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Hey,

This story was highly amusing and very well written - especially all the obscure pop culture references that Dean used! I can't say that I understood half of them, especially the one about third base, but I doubt I'd have been able to put all the pieces together like Sam and John were able to even if I did!

I really enjoyed reading this and it was highly entertaining, so thanks for writing it :)

-TaCo
Tzapporah chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Yeah, that one was hilarious. I was able to catch most of it. "Third Base" had me cracking up for a good 30 seconds before I could keep reading...Nice almost double-entendre with that.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Poor Dean. Great story though!
Avalonemyst chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Liked both ideas maybe a follow up with the Celtic goddess?
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow - nicely done!
DaughterofLuthien chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wow, awesome! I'm glad you went the Egyptian mythology angle, it worked really well, and I loved all the references tucked into the already very interesting plot. I really appreciate it when a story has no wasted words and everything means something, and this one was definitely like that. Very well done!
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Well I am really glad you decided to go with the Egeptian gods instead adn the I loved how you worked the whole stargate thing in there as well.

Man I got confussed with some of Dean's mixed phrases and seriously the guide at the end help but it was hilarious to try and figure out what he was trying to tell them.

This was a great story and very original so thank you for sharing this with us.

Loved it, awesome work!
mybether chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Awesom!
nej47 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
That was fantastic! Loved the riddles hidden in Dean's words especially-I wouldn't read on until I figured them out for myself :) Great story, and so original! I truly hope you will write more fics :)
emmau chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was a wonderful story. I enjoyed it immensely, because it had all these great elements-an interesting casefic, in-character Sam, Dean, and John, and a great blend of humor and angst. I loved all of your aphasiac-Dean-isms (though the guide at the end was helpful), and I loved how you were able to balance that with Dean's neediness and sensitivity to light. Poor Sam-he wanted to fight and stand up to John so much, but taking care of Dean was his top priority, as it should be. Poor John-taking care of his boys was his top priority, too, but at times it overshadowing being their dad, but I never got the impression he wasn't doing the best he could. I loved it. Thank you for sharing.