Reviews for Pandora's Box
ALRYM chapter 16 . 4/7
Thanks.

Elena was a very good supporting character.
ALRYM chapter 12 . 4/7
The way Elena shot Penny down when she compared herself to Pandora made me giggle.

I like how you use Elena to make Penny express herself but I kinda enjoyed her more when she was antagonistic.

Yes! You actually made everything explode. The fireworks, I can already hear them in the distance.
ALRYM chapter 11 . 4/7
I was kind of curious and wanted to read about their social relationships exploding in a fireball. I think that would have been very entertaining.

More believable though is the direction you have chosen. So, I was happy to read this chapter.
ALRYM chapter 9 . 4/7
The plot you came up with for the background of the romance is really enjoyable. I especially enjoy how you portrait the characters and their thoughts. That doesn't mean however that the interactions ain't well written as well.
ALRYM chapter 1 . 4/7
The premise for this story is in my opinion so very believable.
ALRYM chapter 10 . 4/7
Ouch.
NightHowler0 chapter 16 . 1/6
I’m not sure how to feel about this. It was an amazing story and it was a Shenny in the end... but they had to go through such heartbreak before they finally got together. I may not have liked their separation or Sheldon’s indecision but that’s just a personal preference, you are an amazing writer.
NightHowler0 chapter 14 . 1/6
You evil human. Why do so many stories end up with the cliche of them never getting together. It’s so heartbreaking! I’m crying in my room.
NightHowler0 chapter 10 . 1/5
This is supposed to be a Shenny! You are evil.
NightHowler0 chapter 9 . 1/5
He better end up with Penny. I can’t handle something other than a perfect Shenny at this point. Amazing build up and tension btw.
mrpuppy chapter 16 . 9/23/2019
Oh my gosh I love this and will reread this fic until they make this into a movie.
tvrox23 chapter 16 . 8/1/2018
Dang this made me tear up! My heart was breaking along with them and I’m so happy they found their happy ending!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/22/2018
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL and I cried. Also, thanks for writing well. It takes effort to edit and correct your own work, so thank you!
Vani88 chapter 16 . 5/11/2018
... wow... just wow. You blew my mind here. It's 2.50AM here and there's so much else I should be doing than reading this but I just couldn't put it down.

I must say I usually prefer "easy" M rated fics with more, let's say, frequent, smut but this story deserved the few times.

I cried a couple times and don't find it easy to deal with all that change... i guess I'm kinda like Sheldon in that way... but you pulled it off all right although the betrayal broke something that I can't see being fixed...

Kudos
RiaMarie1281 chapter 16 . 11/20/2017
I just finished reading your story and it was amazing. You are a really talented writer. Keep up the good work.