Reviews for The Substitute
twitch25 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was lovely.
zivaisthetype chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I'm a ball of emotions right now. This was so beautiful. Beautiful story. Beautiful writing. Beutiful everything. It was down right amazing and I loved it.

-Sam
AngieFaye76 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh my goodness! This was beautifully written! Thank you for a very touching moment!
Woody2792 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
There is very little to say other than I concur whole heartedly with what has already been said.

the structuring was perfect, the emphasis on each little aspect was just right (from the inclusion of Ducky and Palmer, to the main team and their reactions), and all in all I could visualise it.

It is a rare occurance at most things, but especially stories, and yetg this made me tear up. Congratulations-tis a compliment of just how touching and immense your fic was. You should be proud of yourself x
campbellk2 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Beautiful.
wandsnroses chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
oh dear lord...im seriously crying
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
This made me want so much to cry.

It broke my heart.

More so because of Ziva than Gibbs, because she's just ... ohmygosh. Her grief hurts me.

And the last sentence just ... tore me into a million bits and pieces, because it's so true yet so hauntingly sad.

Good work.

~Soph
daffodil7511 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I cried. The thought of a world without Gibbs in it (and yes, I know he's a fictional character, lol) is just too sad. I think I may be as heartbroken as I imagine Abby would be. Beautifully written, though. If I may ask, what prompted this?
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This one made me cry.
beautyofsorrow chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Wow. This was beautiful, and heart-breaking, and very, very well-written.
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
... I have no words. I'm sorry. I just can't think of the words to tell you how wonderful this was... And even "wonderful" seems not only inadequate but inappropriate. Your writin is beautiful and the structure of this was great. I cried. Thank you for this wonderful piece. No one really does pieces on NATURAL death. I like how Ziva is concerned no only wit her own grief but for looking after others as well. I love the last part abou her being a "substitute." you keep me wondering up until the last paragraph or so what the title has to do with the story. I don't usually like character death fics but this was such a peaceful story. I loved it.

Hey, lookie there. Apparently I had some words after all:)
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I kind of teared up there at the end. My goodness, this story was beautiful, aching, but beautiful. Very, very well done. Bravo!
mprmusings chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
what a beautiful story, i like the genuine comfort that tony and ziva find with one another but more importantly, that ziva's love and devotion of her adopted father carried him home to shannon and kelly. well done!
starryjules chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
*sobs* Heart achingly beautiful!
Mooncombo chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I haven't read any fanfic in months, but this was recommended and I can see why! I love the way you've portrayed Ziva here, it's very true to her character. Nice job!
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »