Reviews for Charades 4 6
Sam chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Golluuuummm! The Hobbit! And... Something to do with music maybe. Or maybe that's just my musical brain thinking.
Blue Torpedo chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
Chapter 5 of the hobbit!
ShadowCatAlex chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Yay! Update!

I still love all the riddles and clues! Looking forward to next chapter!
Lakeshine chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
update soon this is really good i cant wait to see what happens next
Lakeshine chapter 6 . 8/9/2012
please dont dumb it down at all its great the way it is
Nightingale chapter 7 . 5/10/2012
Ohh, cool. You saw The Avengers too? I saw it the Sunday after it came out. Hulk was having none of Loki (when he was banging around the Asgardian when he started talking. LOL). Everyone in my theater started to clap and laugh.

It bugged me that they were missing three Avengers, though. Ant Man, Wasp, and Black Panther would have been epic to see.

Captain America: Hulk,

Hulk:*turns all angry-like*

Cap': Smash.

Hulk: *evil grin*

LOL. One of my favorite parts. ;D
Nightingale chapter 6 . 5/10/2012
I like this. Sooooo, um... yeah.

Oh, hey, I have a riddle for you:

I am flora, not fauna. I am foliage, not trees. What am I?

Me) -C'mon, you can get this! )

I am shrubbery, not grass. What am I? I-...

Sooo, can you guess it? D

-Stay whelmed, stay traught, and feel the aster

-Nightingale-
Alex Skywalker chapter 6 . 4/15/2012
Definitely do NOT dumb it down! I like just the way it is! Its super cool! Oh, and I read all those capitalized words Robin was going over in the the Riddlers speach and it actually made sense... It was like a sentence, or actually two sentences... :0

I love the story, can't wait for and update!
Water Breather chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I don't care what you do. I love this story. I just hope that Robby is smart enough to figure out Riddler's riddles. Good job on the chapter :)
ShadowCatAlex chapter 6 . 4/13/2012
I think you should stick with complexity. Even if it takes longer, it will be worth it. I don't mind waiting for updates if it means the story will be better(I love the riddles, and I prefer a bigger build to the plot).

Update soon!
The end chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
My god I hate cliff hangers... I love reading so it's worth the wait! I love this story!
Water Breather chapter 5 . 3/26/2012
Oh Wow. PLEASE hurry up and put a new chapter in. I know you just put in a new chapter and all but oh my gosh. Poor Roy. He's not my favorite character but I still like him. I love this. Robby's so smart. HeeHee :)

~WB
mixxi chapter 4 . 3/19/2012
:D robin is way smarter then nygma and he is gonna prove it right?

but i do think that nygma has some ugly surprises for him :D
Fanfiction nerd chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Awesome riddle! Someone's a smart cookie! (::) wanna cookie?
ShadowCatAlex chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I lovelovelovelovelove this! I love your choice of villain, I love the riddles, I love Roy's kidnapping, I love it all! I'm so psyched for this!

I could never right anything with the riddler because I'm just not clever enough to solve his riddles, let alone make them up. Kudos to you for being witty!

Your writing id beautiful. I love how it flows, it's all so natural! You've captured their personalities nicely. Can't wait to see more of this! You deserve so many more reviews than you have!