Reviews for Deer in the Headlights
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 16 . 3/23
I love the relationship between Sesshomaru and Kagome!
Leti0422 chapter 28 . 1/3
Just started reading this story and it's really good. I hope you are continuing this story. I look forward to your next update.
Saholia chapter 28 . 11/26/2014
Love how this story is going! You've given all the characters depth without the super loooong run on explanations :-)
For The Love Of Cheese chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
This is great, just great. I love the relationship between Kagome and Sasshomaru. I'm in a terrible rush, if not I would have a better review but I loved this. Favorited it and following. Can't wait for your next update. :)
Angelrock chapter 28 . 5/12/2014
I really like your story. It's very different, yet the characters seem to have their true personalities which is good :). I kinda prefer longer chappies just because it's great to get to read more in one sitting. That being said, I'm so glad you are continuing to write this! Please, please continue!
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 28 . 5/9/2014
Poor Inuyasha getting fired of his jobs because of his uncontrolled temper. He can't keep one. :\ Ohh, Inuyasha just punched a guy's lights out. I like how he defended the woman.
fallingyuki chapter 27 . 5/8/2014
I hope the next chapter is a flashback
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 27 . 5/8/2014
Can't Inuyasha ever give Kouga a chance? How stubborn and hard headed he can be.
Mitski1999 chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
Gosh! This is just so interesting! I love your writing style /
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 26 . 5/7/2014
I like Kagome defends Kouga to a yandere! Inuyasha. I bet Inuyasha would act like Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki/Future Diary. XD
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 25 . 5/6/2014
Hehe, Inuyasha trying to hide his yandere. XD
my eternal angui chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Short but sweet! It's good to know Kagome is fighting for her right to be with Kouga. Keep up the wonderful chapters!
Tomboywolf chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
ok i normally go for inuyasha x kagome but for this story i will go for kouga x kagome also keep this up its a good story :)
Guest chapter 23 . 4/25/2014
Haha wow, that... was unexpected! I loved it hehe. Kouga must be as dumbstruck as me at this point. I can't wait to see if he /does/ do it again. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter -my eternal anguish
Dark-Kin-Sung chapter 23 . 4/24/2014
I hope Miroku realizes that smoking isn't good for his health. LOL. Poor Sango and the gang have to tolerate him doing that. Poor Inuyasha still acting a yandere. XD OMG, that kiss on the lips caught me off.