Reviews for Three to Triumph
nice
ashvin1.618 chapter 11 . 3/29
need, maasam and yadaadi .. interesting to read telugu as elven tongue
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/6
So only the four founders would remember the history of magic in humans? Why three orphans if there were four families?
munin295 chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
The first few chapters are interesting, setting up difficult challenges for our heroes. But then these challenges are simply swept aside literally by divine proclamation and our heroes are supplied gifts and training that allow them to just roll right over the bag guys and the problems of magical society. A lack of challenges is a boring story.

If the author had taken the three half-starved children scraping through life, and had found a way for them to survive until Hogwarts and then confront the problems there without gifts of the gods, that would have been a much more interesting story.
Autumngold chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
Thank you for your absolutely fabulous story! Thank you for saving Hermione, Harry and Luna and giving them such happy and fulfilling lives. Excellent story!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
I really loved it!
Specially because I love Hindu beliefs and the triad gods
i thought thou in the beggining that maybe the girls will be the personification of the goddesses, consorts of the Shiva, Vishnu and Brama. But it was awesome as it was because the three of them represented a force of the triad instead of the encarnation of the god of goddess
delphinous chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
alright, i've read this before, and enjoyed it, but on this reread, i realized that while you laid a good foundation with the whole 'first four' and their preparations, shouldn't the curse have activated for lily/james, since voldemort killed them, before it had a chance to activate for harry?
Anderfail chapter 14 . 5/29/2015
Time is not constant, we know this because of time dilation and general relativity. Time can be easily modified by changes in any of the four fundamental forces (strong, weak, electromagnetic, gravity) all of which magic can manipulate easily. Modifying time to cause it to move slower or faster for a given frame of reference should be child's play for a magical being.

If time is constant then the laws of physics clearly work differently there.
My Universe chapter 23 . 5/3/2015
I truly enjoyed the originality of this fanfic. I haven't read anything quite like it before. You put a unique spin on the 'Harry as Ruler' or heir of the founders storyline. Great work
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 4/24/2015
No, languages didn't travel in ancient times, mainly because neither did the people who spoke them. Ergo, ancient Sumerian wasn't spoken in the modern UK, it was mainly an proto-Celtic language of the Indo-European family...
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
I couldn't get past the first paragraph. 'Those were the days' doesn't work unless you already know when those days were. Everybody free of persecution? That would never happen. Since before the dawn of humans there has always been an us and them mentality with all animal societies. Now societies don't have to be completely combative but it would always be there under the surface.
ireadhp1234 chapter 23 . 3/3/2015
Much different even for a time travel or soul bond story loved it.
DylanL chapter 23 . 2/23/2015
very interesting story. im not a big fan of stories where harry actually meets the founders but this one i liked. there is a couple issues with acronyms for N.E. and O. where some of the letter are missing, probably from the reformatting process the story goes through when uploaded here. other than that i quiet enjoyed reading it, even the first few really sad chapters
Guest chapter 23 . 2/21/2015
A marvellous story. Well done.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 1/4/2015
Very different version Of Harry Potter. I love the pairing if the trio, though I hated the reason behind how they met and the hardships they endured. Even after reading this in still think Dumbledore got off to easy. Brilliant story.