Reviews for Three to Triumph
Just a reader chapter 2 . 1/27
I don't get it. You call them Gods and then say that 'Laya was being driven thin that night;' and 'He even MANAGED to divert...' Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't gods supposed to be over-powerful? Why was a god being driven thin by the actions of a mere mortal? And if Schlakett's curse / protection activated for Harry, then Harry is obviously a descendant of Schlakett. Which means that at least one of Lily and James is also a descendant of Schlakett. So why didn't the curse / protection activate when Voldemort was killing them? A lot of plot holes here, you need to figure it out.

Another thing I noticed is that the first two chapters are almost an information dump with almost no engaging conversations to keep readers interested in the story.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
Great story
MilandaAnza chapter 23 . 11/11/2016
This was an enjoyable read and I'm glad Luna - Hermione bonded too. I love seeing them a story a proper triad
WTF PEEPS chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Do you know the story where Hermione was going to do this spell on a house elf but Harry stops her and it hits him. But now Draco is his 'master' and has to obey him. Also I remember this part where Harry was jerking off in a broom closet and yelled master. But can you help me find this. By the way good story so far. I like story's that Harry grows up in the wild and with no parents.
adafrog chapter 23 . 10/6/2016
Loved it, thanks.
noreenklose chapter 23 . 9/18/2016
Outstanding!
I thank you for writing.
I really enjoyed reading your story.
You have shown great imagination in your story crafting.
I only wish that Dumbles had been taken down HARD!
I'm glad that mo-Ron was kept to a minimum in this story.
(I truly dislike Ron, Ginevra, & Molly. Also Umbridge, Dumbledore, & Snape.)
Oh well, I admit my prejudice about those characters.
I really rejoiced in NOT reading about the so-called "Golden Trio."
;-D
katmom chapter 23 . 9/1/2016
Thanks for sharing this different approach to HP with us. It was nicely done and an enjoyable read.
Kathie
midnightscar17 chapter 23 . 8/14/2016
Great story
Guest chapter 23 . 5/20/2016
nice
ashvin1.618 chapter 11 . 3/29/2016
need, maasam and yadaadi .. interesting to read telugu as elven tongue
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
So only the four founders would remember the history of magic in humans? Why three orphans if there were four families?
munin295 chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
The first few chapters are interesting, setting up difficult challenges for our heroes. But then these challenges are simply swept aside literally by divine proclamation and our heroes are supplied gifts and training that allow them to just roll right over the bag guys and the problems of magical society. A lack of challenges is a boring story.

If the author had taken the three half-starved children scraping through life, and had found a way for them to survive until Hogwarts and then confront the problems there without gifts of the gods, that would have been a much more interesting story.
Autumngold chapter 23 . 7/26/2015
Thank you for your absolutely fabulous story! Thank you for saving Hermione, Harry and Luna and giving them such happy and fulfilling lives. Excellent story!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/21/2015
I really loved it!
Specially because I love Hindu beliefs and the triad gods
i thought thou in the beggining that maybe the girls will be the personification of the goddesses, consorts of the Shiva, Vishnu and Brama. But it was awesome as it was because the three of them represented a force of the triad instead of the encarnation of the god of goddess
delphinous chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
alright, i've read this before, and enjoyed it, but on this reread, i realized that while you laid a good foundation with the whole 'first four' and their preparations, shouldn't the curse have activated for lily/james, since voldemort killed them, before it had a chance to activate for harry?