Reviews for Three to Triumph
Noble Korhedron chapter 11 . 4/24
No, languages didn't travel in ancient times, mainly because neither did the people who spoke them. Ergo, ancient Sumerian wasn't spoken in the modern UK, it was mainly an proto-Celtic language of the Indo-European family...
MartinDeShade chapter 1 . 4/3
I couldn't get past the first paragraph. 'Those were the days' doesn't work unless you already know when those days were. Everybody free of persecution? That would never happen. Since before the dawn of humans there has always been an us and them mentality with all animal societies. Now societies don't have to be completely combative but it would always be there under the surface.
ireadhp1234 chapter 23 . 3/3
Much different even for a time travel or soul bond story loved it.
DylanL chapter 23 . 2/23
very interesting story. im not a big fan of stories where harry actually meets the founders but this one i liked. there is a couple issues with acronyms for N.E. and O. where some of the letter are missing, probably from the reformatting process the story goes through when uploaded here. other than that i quiet enjoyed reading it, even the first few really sad chapters
A marvellous story. Well done.
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 1/4
Very different version Of Harry Potter. I love the pairing if the trio, though I hated the reason behind how they met and the hardships they endured. Even after reading this in still think Dumbledore got off to easy. Brilliant story.
daithi4377 chapter 22 . 1/4
Unique way to end Voldemort but for all the damage Dumbledore did I don't think he was punished enough. As long as he is alive he will always try to usurp authority because he "will always know best".
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 1/4
Minerva is still a minion of the oh so great and Powerful goat huh? Pity?...I'm glad Filius will be the new Headmaster though with Minervas loyalty to the goat even in the face if all the damage he has caused I'm not sure I would keep her as deputy.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 1/4
And fast painful end to Snape. I still can't believe that Dumbledore would let innocent people die but would let a nasty death ridden Severus Snape live even after he knew all the details that he did and who he killed. And people wonder why Voldemort grew so powerful.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 1/4
He bet everything on wards. Where is this intelligence that he is rumored to have?
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 1/4
Pride before a fall, I'm sad Lord Legolas had to pay for the pride of the High Elves.
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 1/4
In the long run letting Neville live really didn't matter. He is useless and uncovering the lie behind the fame just made him pathetic. Please please make sure Severus is killed preferably in a very gruesome and public way. Let all Dumbledore manipulations come to light as well. Because when the trio does show up you do realize Dumbleditz will right there taking credit for Harry's training and that he always knew he was alive.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 1/4
I don't like this Neville, though Ron is true to form lol. I can't believe the fact that having the person relied on to save a world denied even knowing about the world he was going to be manipulated to save was supposed to be the best answer. Putting him with known abusive magic haters just makes it worse. Why would an abused child save the very world that forgot about him and caused him to be abused. No matter what angle you look at it it is most ridiculous. Hopefully Minerva willbe a safe place for the trio when they do come back to the British timeline.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 1/4
They have the four founders with them, those have probably forgot more than they will ever learn from Hogwarts. Especially since Dumbleditz has screwed around with the courses and have quite a few lackluster teachers befuddling up the classes.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 1/4
Hopefully Neville isn't killed when Voldemort takes over. Dumbleditz seems to be rackingnup the murder attempts quite thoroughly...Wonder how he got Augusta to agree?