Reviews for Oh Sweet Child of Mine
Metal Flowers chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Bearable. Sorry love, but it's not the best thing I've ever read (Torn by Dooba, being the best). On the other hand, it's CERTAINLY not the worst! While the typos were an incessant bother (it's you're, not your, with the way you're usually using it), the plot is driven. It seems like you have a clear idea for where you want this story to go, and how it's going to end. That isn't common for fanfiction writers. Now, let's see you connect it from beginning to end. I wait anxiously for your next update, Rabbit.
BRR98 chapter 34 . 7/9/2012
Hi! Hehe ya its me again! I just came here to ask if you are ever gana write another chapter! Lol im just kidding, but seriously! its been awhile. your probably just having writers block. Wroters block sucks... Hehe well let me get off of here and stop bothering you!

Bye!-BRR98
R chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
If it's not that great, why did you read it. More importantly why did you review? Plus it's 'have' not 'haved' honey. Haved is not a word.
ebonylovesdeanandsam chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
well dean can haved any woman he wants cause dean is the best man ever! oh and this fic is not that great!
BRR98 chapter 29 . 5/14/2012
Amazingly long chapter! Awsome
BRR98 chapter 27 . 5/5/2012
You should sooo update! Lol im very persistent
littlebiter chapter 25 . 4/26/2012
Take some time to heal! The story is great and all, but it'll be much better if you're firing with all your guns while you write it. That being said, hope you feel better soon and I'm looking forward to the next update.
BRR98 chapter 25 . 4/26/2012
I hope you start feeling better!
GrimmSabrina chapter 24 . 4/24/2012
are you actually from wv
Caitlin chapter 22 . 4/16/2012
Gosh Emily you sure have one heck of a mind I bet you do your research for hours (watching this show) I bet you would cause I know you that well but I guess you have an excuse with that radioactive pickle thing on your arm
BRR98 chapter 21 . 4/10/2012
Update soon Please!
Jk I love this story
Cameron R chapter 21 . 4/8/2012
BRR98 is my sister. The character Brice is my sister in real life her emo friend wrote this.
Boring story...