Reviews for In The Midst of Adversity
Alassea Telrunya chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Well weren't we fooled when you put Legolas and Eowyn as the main characters.
gracenathebest chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wonderful. I didnt like it at 1st but the ending made me cry and I needed it. I havent cried in a year and this story did it. Amazing. Thank you.
Requiem of memory chapter 34 . 3/9/2013
i'm sorry i didn't like it...good job though! i just didnt like the ending :)
Snicks chapter 34 . 7/15/2012
Beautiful story! I felt like bawling in the end! I loved it though - it's happily ever after with a twist
Minuet chapter 34 . 12/29/2011
I reread this story in one go, enjoying the characters and interactions and language. It's such a beautiful piece of work. I was also impressed that you didn't cheat with the epilogue. Then I got to the end and read the dedication to the Smut Fairies and was rocked back on my heels. C, I totally forgot that this was your story, and I realized that I had just finished reading something familiar as though for the first time.
TwisterF5 chapter 34 . 11/25/2010
Oh dear, I'm crying! I wish she was immortal, but that wouldn't make the story as good as it is.

Great story, be proud!
a chapter 34 . 8/30/2010
really good!
a very pissed LOTR fan chapter 12 . 5/13/2010
two words: MARY SUE!

AND THIS IS NOT EVEN A LEGOLAS x EOWYN FANFIC. IT'S LEGOLAS x OC!
gunitatsuhiko chapter 34 . 4/1/2010
i realize its been years since this was posted.

THIS IS BRILLIANT.

and you suck for making me cry lol.
EQfan74 chapter 34 . 8/22/2008
This is a great story. Authors often try to create a new character who doesn't have the baggage of a preassigned part to play. Cyrene the Amazon is a great character and I'm glad she got Legolas. An unusual pairing of Amazon and Elf. I'm still tearing over the end.
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 24 . 7/31/2008
good chapter. :)
PrincessSYS chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Cool!
PLEASEDELETETHISACCOUNTTT chapter 34 . 7/9/2007
AH! sad! :[ BUT i loved it nonetheless. Great job.