Reviews for Tell Me a Fairy Tail
elizabethbane chapter 9 . 1/16
Please write more Asuka. Her and Pantherlily.
You seem to write them perfectly, and I can't get enough! Also, now I really want to see Erza with a flail.
Reier chapter 9 . 1/14
I've read your collection and I found it very funny! Especially Easy Breezy, Mission Improbable, Civilazed and Fashion Sense! It will be beautiful if you write more of them!
XanetteLife chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
If you take requests, can you do more stories with Igneel and the other dragons? I really liked the other one and all your other stories too.
OgaxHilda chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Omg! This is so funny..happyyyy
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
This is one of the best NaLu stories around.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/13/2014
Are you trying to get me to wake every one up? xD
Guest chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Ha! I love this!
blackblooded1 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
This was so cute I could hardly breathe
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
I love these oneshots! They're hilarious and totally Fairy Tail style :) Great job!
CeeCeeTheAlaskanDragonSlayer chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
awww that was so sweet :3 and freaking funny, too. natsu... lucy... hahahahahahahha XD

also, the guest reviewer on the previous chapter was me. i hadnt realized that it logged me out :p

again, great job with this as well and i liked the idea. :3

-CeeCee
Guest chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
omg haha gajeel-chan (XD) is so cute. c: another great chapter!
CeeCeeTheAlaskanDragonSlayer chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
oh. my. mother. fudging. god. XD that was absolutely hilarious and sweet! :3 all of the characters were so IC, especially happy :p oh, god, happy. he killed me. XD great job so far!

-CeeCee
RayvnAshes2 chapter 9 . 5/23/2014
Oh god, Asuka is so adorable! Loved the GaLe one, too. xD Was this the last chapter? I hope not.
UnitedOsprey1991 chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
A four year old telling The big bad lighting slayer how to dress is funny
Deborahpflover chapter 9 . 4/30/2014
*laughs hysterically* You go Asuka! It's time that Laxus learned that. My gosh this was hilarious. Especially the end comment. I can see Asuke going around the guild now, telling everyone what to wear. They would probably all end up with cowboyheads though. XD