Reviews for Platinum Angel
25Dragonfly chapter 43 . 5/23
Poor Kotoko, that must be really hard, same goes for Kojima in that matter.

You really have a talent for writing, my writing is terrible in comparison. I heavily enjoyed reading this, and I greatly look forwards to your next chapter!
25Dragonfly chapter 39 . 5/23
Wow! This was certainly a suspenseful chapter.
25Dragonfly chapter 33 . 5/23
Can I just say something about the chapter lengths? Well, they're, not too long which I like, but they are a little short, there's is a lot of information getting stuffed in, but it's no big deal.
25Dragonfly chapter 29 . 5/23
Wait, wait, wait, wait! Kotoko has a daughter? Never saw that coming.
25Dragonfly chapter 26 . 5/23
Wow Freya harsh! Well to an extent. Really Rei? Dropping out on Freya when she was in clear distress? I know that you are doing this to protect her, but there are plenty of other ways.

I loved the scene with Kojima and Kotoko( if you can't tell already those two are my favourite characters in Chobits by far). I think that I see a ship arising.
25Dragonfly chapter 15 . 5/23
"The Dragonfly Incident". Nice one. I kind of suspected that Hideki would be more weary of leaving Chii to go to work by herself.
25Dragonfly chapter 6 . 5/23
Wow! This just keeps on getting better and better with each chapter!
25Dragonfly chapter 1 . 3/22
Well, this fic seems very interesting, despite the fact that I am fandom blind to Assassins Creed.

Freya? A killer? That is definitely an original, and a pretty good one at that.
ThanosofTitan chapter 43 . 3/17
Very suspenseful chapter, it really kept me on the edge of my seat.

Minako has already guest starred in several other fanfics, but you're the first one to borrow Amethyst AFAIK. Although her debut here certainly could have gone better (in terms of her situation - the writing itself was great). I do hope she and Minako make it out of this okay (although if the latter's personality is anything like the original version, she's going to be quite furious over being controlled in such a way).

Kotoko is also written really well, I look forward to when she puts her plan against Abstergo into motion.

BTW, I updated CTT a few days ago, so if you have the time, check out the newest chapter and leave a review. I'll continue to look forward to updates on this and your other stories.
IdiAmeanDada chapter 42 . 2/17
It's good to see you still working on this. Hope Freya can get out of this mess. Looking forward to the next update.
ThanosofTitan chapter 42 . 2/12
Another excellent chapter; Freya is in trouble if she can't find a way to subdue the controlled persocoms without killing them. Maybe Minoru can help with that. I also liked the inclusion of Kotoko, and I'd like to see how her relationship with Kojima proceeds in this story. Keep up the great work here.
ThanosofTitan chapter 41 . 2/10
Nice, an update. I liked the Yuki/Yuno cameo in the beginning (that was them, right)? It also seems that the Nephilim project, despite being specifically designed to take Freya down, isn't all that effective... I'm hoping she gets an actual challenge soon (maybe a fight with Kotoko's daughter... and the complications that would bring). Keep up the great work on this and Eden's Diary, I'm really excited to see what happens next.
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
So the "child prodigy" Minoru Kokubunji and his persocom Yuzuki maked their debut in this fic - to be face-to-face with the unusual and exceptionally gifted (with software) Rei's new persocom. What they will discover about Freya's past and her previous "owners"? By the way, logically "Mr. Motosuwa" means "Hideki" and "Ms. Hibiya" is the Hideki's landlady, right? I can't wait to see (read) how they will react at encounter with a resurrected Freya! This is without mentioning Chii/Elda (if she's to appear in this story)...
By the way, my congratulations to you by to give the character Freya of Chobits a new lease of life transforming her from a mere "ghost in the machine", I means, into Elda/Chii's CPU to a more dense and major character in your excellent fic. I'm loving this Freya's new version! And I'm envying Rei too (xD).
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 5 . 9/20/2015
Hehhehe... Another short but very interesting chapter. Rei Mikage discovered more some super-human abilities of his new persocom - she's an excellent bodyguard against bully boys! And, on the other hand, the caterva of Abstergo will want to recover their fugitive combat model from "Project Seraph"...!
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
(My fault! In the former chapter I didn't understood that Rei and his sister and their babysitter persocom found Freya out in the street and they led her to their home! Sorry, but my native tongue is Portuguese, isn't English.)
Now I'm beginning to understand your story; by the way, this situation has some analogy with that of Elda/Chii... except, of course, that Freya wasn't deactivated, nor forgot her own name or her softwares; and, naturally, Elda/Chii wasn't reprogrammed to act as an assassin. Rei and his family don't imagine that he opened their doors to welcome a potential killer! Although the Freya's physical abilities seem to be enough uncommons even for a (normal) persocom...
OBS.: is Reiko a gaijins' daughter or a mixed-blooded girl? (xD)