Reviews for Platinum Angel
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 3/18
Poor Ceres and Rei, I hope the four sisters forget their differences and team up now. And I hope Freya finds Reina and teaches her not to mess with her man.

Posting it on this chapter because I got an error when trying to review the newest one.
ThanosofTitan chapter 38 . 5/31/2013
Glad to see an update. I'm confused about something though... I thought you were going with the interpretation that all persocoms became fully sapient due to the activation of Chi's program (as opposed to my fics, where I use the interpretation that they were sapient all along, based on Zima's comments at the end of the manga).

Or does Lorenzo simply not know this?

A two-on-two fight should be interesting to see... hopefully none of the combatants die though (they all seem like decent people forced into unpleasant circumstances).

The last part is pretty ominous. Keep it up.
ThanosofTitan chapter 37 . 4/21/2013
Very interesting. I can't help feeling the girls are getting in over their heads, though. They should tell Freya and Ceres so they can rescue Rei. Maybe in the distraction of whatever Vidic is planning they can save him.

Also sorry I haven't updated my fic in so long, but I'll try to do it soon.
ThanosofTitan chapter 36 . 3/8/2013
Glad to see you're finally back. It seems that Abstergo might have figured out what Kotoko was up to, hence why they prohibited Kojima and her from working together. That means they might send someone after her... of course she's a very smart girl and has already figured out that something is up.

I also hope Freya kicks Reina's ass, she deserves it. It looks like Daniel also might change sides soon.

Keep up the good work.

Also check out my updates if you have the chance.
ThanosofTitan chapter 35 . 12/11/2012
Good update, but I thought you said you were updating your fics alternately, you updated this one twice in a row. Not that I mind or anything, I was just wondering if you had changed your mind or something.

I don't like Reina much at all (then again, that's probably the effect you were going for, so good writing). Her hypnotic eyes seem like trouble. I wonder if Daniel is going to end up fighting her.

It would be interesting if Rei randomly ran into Freya or someone else he knows, I wonder how they would deal with that.

Please continue, this is very good.
ThanosofTitan chapter 34 . 12/6/2012
Amazing chapter, and fast update too. Good to see Zima and Dita mentioned, I hope we get to see them again soon (maybe they can even do some fighting against Abstergo agents or something).

Good job bringing back Shana too, I was wondering what happened to her.

I don't think Freya was really justified with forcing that responsibility onto Yuzuki when she might not be ready for it. But I would love to see Yuzuki confess her feelings for Minoru.

Kotoko is great, as usual. She seems like she's on top of things, and outsmarting those Abstergo jerks without them suspecting a thing. I'd like to see more interaction between her and Kojima, though.

I also wonder if Athena and Minerva are going to play a role in any of this, and what is happening with Hideki, Chi, and Sumomo.

I hope they can rescue Rei soon, please keep it up.
ThanosofTitan chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
Wow, I had been waiting for an update here for quite a while. (I took a while to update too so don't feel bad). It seems Daniel had a very troubled past. Also nice to see that Rei isn't falling prey to Reina's charms.

Yuzuki adopting the captured persocom as her daughter is also an interesting twist. I wonder what Minoru will think of that.

Please continue.
Hi14 x chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
MY NAMES FREYA :)
webidolchiu94 chapter 32 . 10/7/2012
Ok. I am officiall mad at Daniel now. If I was Freya he would have been stone cold dead. Seriously, that was not cool to say. He has guts, I might give him that. And that bit with Rei sensing her? Actually was heartwarming. He can feel her presence, which is really, awesome actually. Reminds me that I have to update the trope page for this.
ThanosofTitan chapter 32 . 9/28/2012
Good chapter. Maybe Freya could have tried to kidnap Daniel and arrange an exchange of hostages? But they might have killed Rei if she had tried that.

Nice to see Zima and Dita again, I'm glad to hear they're going to help out. Can't wait for the next chapter
IdiAmeanDada chapter 31 . 9/25/2012
Curious on how Daniel even detected Freya? Guess have to wait for the next chapter. Excellent update!
ThanosofTitan chapter 31 . 9/25/2012
Quick update, I'm impressed.

I noticed you used "ultimately" twice in a sentence, that was kind of awkward, but no big complaint.

That assassination did seem kind of sloppy... I hope they don't decide Siren is a failure and kill her.

I'll be interested in finding out what happens to the persocom that Minoru and Yuzuki captured.

Freya might be in trouble now... Daniel wouldn't act so calm if he didn't have something planned, and she seems too angry to try to analyze the situation and figure out what it is.
ThanosofTitan chapter 30 . 9/21/2012
So he's trying to break up Rei and Freya by hooking him up with another girl? Somehow I don't think that will work. Good chapter, although I would have liked to see more of Yuzuki and Minoru reacting to the attack. Keep it up.
ThanosofTitan chapter 29 . 9/12/2012
Many interesting developments here. You seem to have taken the Gungnir idea from Rebellion (I don't mind though). I hope Yuzuki gets out of danger okay,

I'm also intrigued by those 4 other persocoms who have systems like Chi and Freya.

Kotoko as a mother is so sweet. I hope she and her daughter will have a happy ending.

Also would you mind reviewing my newest chapter of Coming to Terms? I'm going to update it again rather soon too, so after you review it you can do so again in a few days.
webidolchiu94 chapter 28 . 8/29/2012
I've been waiting for-EVER for an update. (Why you no update?) Anyway, you really are the master of addictive cliffhangers. I mean, you just lead it up to something really really interesting and then, what do I see? A "to be continued" of sorts. That's okay, though, because I was loving where this was going.

I have a feeling who that Persocom is that came to visit Kotoko.

Oh, and really really liked how you put what had happened with Koji and Chi. "The Chi incident" that's a reference to something, isn't it?

Hoping for more really soon!