Reviews for Platinum Angel
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 6 . 9/22
So the "child prodigy" Minoru Kokubunji and his persocom Yuzuki maked their debut in this fic - to be face-to-face with the unusual and exceptionally gifted (with software) Rei's new persocom. What they will discover about Freya's past and her previous "owners"? By the way, logically "Mr. Motosuwa" means "Hideki" and "Ms. Hibiya" is the Hideki's landlady, right? I can't wait to see (read) how they will react at encounter with a resurrected Freya! This is without mentioning Chii/Elda (if she's to appear in this story)...
By the way, my congratulations to you by to give the character Freya of Chobits a new lease of life transforming her from a mere "ghost in the machine", I means, into Elda/Chii's CPU to a more dense and major character in your excellent fic. I'm loving this Freya's new version! And I'm envying Rei too (xD).
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 5 . 9/20
Hehhehe... Another short but very interesting chapter. Rei Mikage discovered more some super-human abilities of his new persocom - she's an excellent bodyguard against bully boys! And, on the other hand, the caterva of Abstergo will want to recover their fugitive combat model from "Project Seraph"...!
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 4 . 9/20
(My fault! In the former chapter I didn't understood that Rei and his sister and their babysitter persocom found Freya out in the street and they led her to their home! Sorry, but my native tongue is Portuguese, isn't English.)
Now I'm beginning to understand your story; by the way, this situation has some analogy with that of Elda/Chii... except, of course, that Freya wasn't deactivated, nor forgot her own name or her softwares; and, naturally, Elda/Chii wasn't reprogrammed to act as an assassin. Rei and his family don't imagine that he opened their doors to welcome a potential killer! Although the Freya's physical abilities seem to be enough uncommons even for a (normal) persocom...
OBS.: is Reiko a gaijins' daughter or a mixed-blooded girl? (xD)
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 3 . 9/20
So much now we have a new parallel plot focused on (this O.C.s of yours) Rei, his sister Sayuri and their persocom Ceres. Aparently they haven't any relation with Abstergo Industries or the Templar or Assassin Orders; will they get burned in this extremely dangerous imbroglio?
And aparently, the fact of Ceres is able to hear the Freya's voice it means that the "reborn" Freya has also the same powers and abilities of her twin sister Elda/Chii (some kind of broadband irradiator inner antenna), right?
OBS.: the Ceres' elven ears remember me other female persocoms: Yumi (Ueda's "wife" in Chobits) and Minako (O.C. created by ThanosofTitan). Persocoms provided with elve ears seem to be a very popular model.
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 2 . 9/20
(The scene of the former chapter that shows Hans being killed by Freya remember me another similar scene in an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: the cyberdemonoid Adam using his spur to knife his creator in her heart.)
This is a short but dynamic chapter, in which the violent actions and reactions of Freya against her human opponents melted with her own moral dilemmas. I think it will be interesting to see (I mean, to read) which will be her next attitudes and actions. In any case, whether Freya like it or not, she became a killer.
Freya is a more interesting character than Chii (or Elda, about who so little still is known).
Carlos Abraham Duarte chapter 1 . 9/20
Sorry, I don't know good the world of Assassin's Creed, although I'm fairy well acquainted with the world of Chobits. If I have understood it correctly, so Regenschirm sneaked the Freya's dead carcass (after Elda have downloaded her identity program, her cybernetic mind, right?) and restored her systems (so he was secretly in possession of back-ups of such systems), this means that are there two Freya's conscient programs, this that was "backuped" by Regenschirm and uploaded to her original persocom body, and that other that her twin sister Elda downloaded to her own CPU, it's right?
Heheheh... The fact of Hans Regenschirm have been killed by a "reborn Freya" (his own "creation") may be interpreted as a case of justice poetic. (Although this new Freya looks a bit O.O.C.; unless, of course, her CPU has been formatted and reprogrammed for transform her into a killer.)
ThanosofTitan chapter 40 . 5/8
Wow, it's been a long time, hasn't it? Nice action-oriented chapter, although the water weapon seems a tad unrealistic if you ask me. Also, I think it would make more sense for the persocoms to communicate wirelessly when in combat situations; verbal communication would be too slow. I like the glimpse we get at Freya's thoughts as well, and I am really wishing Reina will get her comeuppance soon. Keep up the excellent work on this story.
KadoyaOkami chapter 39 . 6/15/2014
... DAMN. Just... wow, man! How much more can things go wrong? This is getting too good, please continue!
ThanosofTitan chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Poor Ceres and Rei, I hope the four sisters forget their differences and team up now. And I hope Freya finds Reina and teaches her not to mess with her man.

Posting it on this chapter because I got an error when trying to review the newest one.
ThanosofTitan chapter 38 . 5/31/2013
Glad to see an update. I'm confused about something though... I thought you were going with the interpretation that all persocoms became fully sapient due to the activation of Chi's program (as opposed to my fics, where I use the interpretation that they were sapient all along, based on Zima's comments at the end of the manga).

Or does Lorenzo simply not know this?

A two-on-two fight should be interesting to see... hopefully none of the combatants die though (they all seem like decent people forced into unpleasant circumstances).

The last part is pretty ominous. Keep it up.
ThanosofTitan chapter 37 . 4/21/2013
Very interesting. I can't help feeling the girls are getting in over their heads, though. They should tell Freya and Ceres so they can rescue Rei. Maybe in the distraction of whatever Vidic is planning they can save him.

Also sorry I haven't updated my fic in so long, but I'll try to do it soon.
ThanosofTitan chapter 36 . 3/8/2013
Glad to see you're finally back. It seems that Abstergo might have figured out what Kotoko was up to, hence why they prohibited Kojima and her from working together. That means they might send someone after her... of course she's a very smart girl and has already figured out that something is up.

I also hope Freya kicks Reina's ass, she deserves it. It looks like Daniel also might change sides soon.

Keep up the good work.

Also check out my updates if you have the chance.
ThanosofTitan chapter 35 . 12/11/2012
Good update, but I thought you said you were updating your fics alternately, you updated this one twice in a row. Not that I mind or anything, I was just wondering if you had changed your mind or something.

I don't like Reina much at all (then again, that's probably the effect you were going for, so good writing). Her hypnotic eyes seem like trouble. I wonder if Daniel is going to end up fighting her.

It would be interesting if Rei randomly ran into Freya or someone else he knows, I wonder how they would deal with that.

Please continue, this is very good.
ThanosofTitan chapter 34 . 12/6/2012
Amazing chapter, and fast update too. Good to see Zima and Dita mentioned, I hope we get to see them again soon (maybe they can even do some fighting against Abstergo agents or something).

Good job bringing back Shana too, I was wondering what happened to her.

I don't think Freya was really justified with forcing that responsibility onto Yuzuki when she might not be ready for it. But I would love to see Yuzuki confess her feelings for Minoru.

Kotoko is great, as usual. She seems like she's on top of things, and outsmarting those Abstergo jerks without them suspecting a thing. I'd like to see more interaction between her and Kojima, though.

I also wonder if Athena and Minerva are going to play a role in any of this, and what is happening with Hideki, Chi, and Sumomo.

I hope they can rescue Rei soon, please keep it up.
ThanosofTitan chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
Wow, I had been waiting for an update here for quite a while. (I took a while to update too so don't feel bad). It seems Daniel had a very troubled past. Also nice to see that Rei isn't falling prey to Reina's charms.

Yuzuki adopting the captured persocom as her daughter is also an interesting twist. I wonder what Minoru will think of that.

Please continue.