Reviews for The Silver Doe
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 2/18
Fantastic. Thank You for sharing.
candycanecoolio chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
This was so brilliantly done. It had rhythm and it flowed, and it kept me reading. This was excellent and so well thought out, and obviously had tons of work put into it. It was simply excellent. I don't review often, but this really moved me. Well done, fantastic. Please keep writing, you are brilliant. The ending was the best part, by far. Overall it was awesome, and I will be reading it in the future. Beautiful.
ljpjcg chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Unexpected and wonderful and unique and so many other superlatives. I've never read a plot twist such as this.
CRMediaGal chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
WOW! I'm at a loss for words with this marvelous, heart-wrenching, brilliant piece. It's perfect.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh, my goodness, this is good! It seems to me you used the pattern of "The Highwayman" for this poem, but you made it all your own.
Kurai Ummei chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
This one gave me shivers, especially at the end. Bravo.
RB chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Amazing! *Crying*
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Beautiful and utterly heart wrenching.
musicalkilljoy chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Beautiful...
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
That was incredible. You completely broke my heart, but that was incredible. The style was amazing, especially since you were able to keep it throughout while still having it rhyme. You are absolutely fantastic. Kudos for an impeccable poem.
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Thank you for an incredible poem. Wow! That must have taken a long time to write.
kci47 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow, lovely!
Sithtar chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
A very difficult thing to write a poem to an existing rhythm. I love "The Highwayman" especially the version done by LoReena McKennittt (she put it to music first appeared on her album The Book of Secrets). As a result I found myself reading your work to her music which just added to it. Very, very nice.
inkling blot chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Yay! You're back! And with three new stories too. Now I shall savor them.

"The Silver Doe" is haunting. The plot twist was unexpected but interesting. Having a full story in rhyme and metric must have been challenging to write! I know that I would have trouble finding rhyming words that convey the story well to the reader.

One thing I'd like to learn more about is - what were in Hermione's memories to Snape? Maybe I missed it (and thus prompts for another rereading!)

Thanks so much!