Reviews for Terrible Dream
Killer Jeff chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
This is so cool hey you should also write a Teen Titans fanfiction similar to this where Slade has a similar nightmare about Robin where Robin tells Slade that this is what he always wanted him to be and then Slade wakes up from his nightmare and even says Oh Robin what have we done and even like Vlad in your Danny Phantom fanfiction here Slade should also be careful what he wishes for and also like this fanfiction write a sequel where Slade starts to avoid Robin and Robin decides to find out why Slade is no longer trying to make his apprentice / son that be a really good idea for a Teen Titans fanfiction
cw chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
My goodness this would be the perfect opening to a new book!
Just think about it. Vlad has this nightmare, so he tries to stay away from Danny and his family. This makes Danny try to find answers as to why his enemy is finally leaving him alone. He goes to the Ghost Zone to find them and gets his answers from Nocturne: the ghost of nightmares and dreams.
Or...
You could have Vlad try to stop this future (as he finds out the real Danny is put into a frozen sleep by Clockwork (CW)) and that CW gave Vlad this vision of what's to come if he doesn't stop a clone of Danny that is still out to do his biding. Now, Vlad must find CW to unfreeze Danny so he can fight the clone who Vlad ended-up making to strong.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
...Is it messed up that I want a sequel?
7536897647356356 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Jesus Christ
Well it seems Vlad has a dark mind
Great
Really creepy.
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Awesome
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You don't need to continue this. It's very... strange already. Update your other stories!
jxnki chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
WOW. THAT. WAS. CRAZY.
Lol nice job on the whole Evil!Danny aspect. *Fave*
BloodyInSaNiTy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This honestly creeped me out the first time I read it. But it's still an awesome story
If a LITTLE creepy
Azawrath chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i know you said you wont continue this but honestly maybe when you finish some of your other storys this should be continued. i really liked it, its dark and vlad feels regret and ya i really enjoyed and would love to see some more added to this.

Azawrath
Mafizzle-lee-izzle chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved this! I look forward to reading more one shots if you decide to write them. :)
Belinda Star Sabrina Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You had me in complete trance... I could see danny right there saying that...
CrystaLucario chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Not too much horror and not too much hurt/comfort. nice!