Reviews for Terrible Dream
cw chapter 1 . 6/3
My goodness this would be the perfect opening to a new book!
Just think about it. Vlad has this nightmare, so he tries to stay away from Danny and his family. This makes Danny try to find answers as to why his enemy is finally leaving him alone. He goes to the Ghost Zone to find them and gets his answers from Nocturne: the ghost of nightmares and dreams.
You could have Vlad try to stop this future (as he finds out the real Danny is put into a frozen sleep by Clockwork (CW)) and that CW gave Vlad this vision of what's to come if he doesn't stop a clone of Danny that is still out to do his biding. Now, Vlad must find CW to unfreeze Danny so he can fight the clone who Vlad ended-up making to strong.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 1 . 3/9
...Is it messed up that I want a sequel?
EnderDragon21 chapter 1 . 2/9
Jesus Christ
Well it seems Vlad has a dark mind
taylovesbevin chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
um... update soon?
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
One shots rule!
Wilona Riva chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Really creepy.
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
You don't need to continue this. It's very... strange already. Update your other stories!
jxnki chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Lol nice job on the whole Evil!Danny aspect. *Fave*
BloodyInSaNiTy chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This honestly creeped me out the first time I read it. But it's still an awesome story
If a LITTLE creepy
Azawrath chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
i know you said you wont continue this but honestly maybe when you finish some of your other storys this should be continued. i really liked it, its dark and vlad feels regret and ya i really enjoyed and would love to see some more added to this.

Mafizzle-lee-izzle chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
I loved this! I look forward to reading more one shots if you decide to write them. :)
Belinda Star Sabrina Maxwell chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
You had me in complete trance... I could see danny right there saying that...
CrystaLucario chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Not too much horror and not too much hurt/comfort. nice!
Wingflyer chapter 1 . 4/20/2012 This doesnt prove you're insane, It proves you're a GENIUS!

You got Vlad's personality absolutely perfect! I can totally see him having this dream!