Reviews for Mixed Blessing
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
very Good! going to do a follow up?
ParanormalMoonlight chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I would like for you 2 add more plz!
Chibiboku chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That was really nice, can't wait to see what adventures they will have...so please update really soon. Good Luck
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
THAT'S MY THEORY! Sorry I just believe that RUmple is Henry's father. I've got heavy implicating theories that make me believe it. LOL! Great one shot, I quite liked it. Good luck with future works.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Beautiful! I really like the idea of Emma being in eternal slumber, just like her mother had been cursed with. And of course Rumpel would be the one to wake her up. lol I enjoyed their bantering back and forth - lovely one-shot!
Kashira1786 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Oooh, interesting beginning. I like how Emma was awoken because Rumple knew her name. It adds an interesting twist to the whole 'names have power'. I'm really liking Henry so far, such an adorable and bright kid. And Rumple's reaction to being called a 'fireman' was priceless. I am curious as to where you'll go with this, the story has a lot of potential. I think Emma does care about Rumple but doesn't want to admit it - even to herself.

Can't wait for an update!
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
OMG! totally love this!

especially Rumpel's glee at being called a fireman...he kinda reminded me of a kid...or Henry specifically.

SO...just when did Emma figure out he was Henry's dad? are you going to continue this? PLEASE? I want to know Snow's reactions if she doesn't already know who Henry's dad is...Jame's too...I wonder how Rumpel will deal if Snow or James is trying to get Emma a suitor...I bet Henry won't stand for someone trying to get his mom that doesn't even care for her...does Henry have some of Rumpel's powers/abilities? I mean he is very intuitive like Rumpel

*just saw that this isn't marked as complete so* PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

(LOVE THE GEMMA!)