Reviews for The Taming of the Miko
nipi chapter 89 . 2/28
Please keep adding new chapters I really wanna know how it all ends. Maybe in a future chapter you could have Toga become jealous by some men or a man flirting with Kagome when they go into a town or run into during their travel on the road. I can't wait till the times comes for when they both admit to the fact that they actually do love each other.
Sheenio chapter 41 . 2/27
Okay, so normally I don't read Toga/Kagome pairings but this story is just so funny and cute! The stick got me for sure, and now I wonder if Sesshomaru or Inuyasha have ever done that in Rumiko Takahashi's mind lol. Great story, keep up the little snippets of love!
EshaNapoleon chapter 89 . 2/18
Awesome chapter ;)
htaya2000 chapter 89 . 2/19
Update?
Veraozao chapter 89 . 2/19
love it, kiss
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 89 . 2/19
*grins madly* Oh, this gonna be good! I'm not worried about the wait. I am a rather patient person...

Inner: You're a horrid liar.

I AM NOT! *grumbles* Hell, I am patient...and I enjoyed this chapter and I'm gonna sit here and wait till the next one.
Itachi anime chapter 89 . 2/18
OMG MINI CLIFFFFYYYYY
fallingyuki chapter 89 . 2/18
Oh... I wonder if Kagome is showing signs of jealously. I can't wait to see if she burns the stray Inu youkai. It would serve her right. And I wonder if Inutaisho will continue on with his plotting. Missed this story. Hope things get more comfortable for you.
Silversun XD chapter 89 . 2/18
please update! CX
PLZ NEW CHAPTER chapter 88 . 2/16
HEY, WHAT HAPPENING HERE? WHERE IS THE NEW CHAPTER?
Conitta chapter 89 . 2/18
Continuaste! No me vas a creer pero yo leí esta historia una semana atrás y me decepcioné pensando que no lo continuarías! Me encanta esta historia ;)
llebreknit chapter 89 . 2/18
Awe! Toga didn't even invite her over to him... Although I'm LOVING Kagome's mischievous side. :) You write her so perfectly!
TheScarletWrath chapter 89 . 2/18
Omg! I so really want another update soon please?
Silversun XD chapter 88 . 9/29/2013
please please please please update! XD

This is so AWESOME! XDDDDDDDDDDDD