Reviews for The Taming of the Miko
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 20 . 4/29
The chapters are too short. Why couldn't they be longer?
Darkshadowrose2 chapter 90 . 3/30
omg i just got done reading the story it was AWESOME whens the next chapter
nipi chapter 90 . 2/3
Oooh this getting good. I wonder if Toga is going to do anything? It would be interesting if you just let Toga do nothing and see how Kagome reacts to his decision. (With her leaving in the night with a letter and her ring ...I know cliche). Maybe then Toga will see Kagomes real feelings towards him by her actions. Maybe in a future chapter. Looking forward for an update!
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 90 . 8/19/2014
*jaw drops* Wow...*grins darkly* Oh, I can't wait to see what happens. This should be good. *jumps up and down happily* I'm rather thrilled to see this updated. I think I'll re-read the other chapters as I am lacking the motivation to update mine.
llebreknit chapter 90 . 8/18/2014
Oh wow an enraged Kagome. Not the best thing to do silly demoness... enrage a Miko... And Toga, is, as always, hilarious.
Veraozao chapter 90 . 8/18/2014
love it, kissus
fallingyuki chapter 90 . 8/16/2014
I am excited to see a new chapter. I can't wait to see what Kagome does next
SilverInu93 chapter 90 . 8/16/2014
oh come in im loving this XD
Esha Napoleon chapter 90 . 8/15/2014
Great chapter ;)
Silversun XD chapter 90 . 8/15/2014
Please update! XD
Sugar0o chapter 90 . 8/15/2014
omg i can totally see kagome flying at someone like that. - is LOLing
Radiant Celestial Aura chapter 89 . 7/1/2014
Excellent story! I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
xyz chapter 2 . 4/26/2014
Nice idea - it's a bit ridiculous how the 'evilness' of some people is always exaggerated in some fictions. Seriously? That just takes the fun away - it makes the whole story ridiculous and unreal. Nothing is only black or white, after all.
SilverInu93 chapter 89 . 4/26/2014
oww some one is annoyed
nipi chapter 89 . 2/28/2014
Please keep adding new chapters I really wanna know how it all ends. Maybe in a future chapter you could have Toga become jealous by some men or a man flirting with Kagome when they go into a town or run into during their travel on the road. I can't wait till the times comes for when they both admit to the fact that they actually do love each other.