Reviews for The Thickened Light
chibichanga chapter 1 . 6/6
I've been reading your other stories as well, and I just wanted to say that you write beautifully!
Story Please chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
This was very well written. Great job!
Miravisu chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
*grins muchly*
And gosh, this makes me think of this trio and their mystical chemistry, like in The Miserable Gits Clubs by Shiv5468, only this is sliiiightly more upbeat, of course :)
blueberry88 chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I really enjoyed this! Thanks so much!
jensteed chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
An absolutely fascinating story, I adored it :D
Smithback chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
oh! really really good and interesting. I loved it all. the theorys.. and all
Sue Donym chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I love your stories so much. God.
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Reread and still love
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Brava! Bravo! Brav-well, you get the idea. I love how you combine both path and present in this story (and indeed, Hermione has learned from being in Gryffindor that it's quite all right to blackmail someone over something that you have done or want yourself).

I like how all this worked out. Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
So, if Snape isn't actually a werewolf...what happened to him? And why didn't Hermione worry about when the full moon was the moment she suspected he was a werewolf, and realize that he wasn't transforming?

Like the name of that one house elf, Wimsey. Well, that explains what happens to one of Lord Peter's missing cousins...

Nice that 'd'Aubigny' has survived.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I think Hermione's surmise is correct (though I'm certain everyone will continue to adore Remus-after all, he's not really responsible, and Snape must have worn the wrong clothes-oops, well, somehow manage to get himself bitten).

But that is a nasty book all right!

Perhaps there is a connection with the allergies and Lucius Malfoy. I await further chapters.
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
The intricacy of detail you have here is absolutely gorgeous! I found it all incredibly well written, and highly satisfying - pardon the cliche, but you really do have a way with words! This was a pleasure to read, thank you very much for sharing!
Kurai Ummei chapter 3 . 3/12/2014
What fascinating webs you weave.
lilpeng1 chapter 3 . 1/7/2014
I have been slowly reading through all your stories. I'm sorry I haven't left a review on each one but they are all wonderful. This story especially is just breathtaking. It is beautifully written and so elegant. I look forward to finish reading the rest of your stories.
WillowWand49 chapter 3 . 9/11/2013
I can't believe I only discovered this amazing story today when you published it over a year ago.
I'm so impressed with this very original and intriguing tale.
I love the dual structure and the beautiful writing style, it is really one of the best pieces of FF I've ever read.
This is going to be re-read often as it is simply fantastic!
Thanks so much for the pleasure,
Willow