Reviews for The Thickened Light
Saissa chapter 3 . 4/24
Well you certainly used the prompts very nicely indeed. That was a GREAT story!
VivikaThemis chapter 3 . 1/16
Every single story you write is so, so unique. I'm fanding them very refreshing.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2016
This is a lovely lovely story! Thank you!
Moonchild 1212 chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
Marvellous!
chibichanga chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
I've been reading your other stories as well, and I just wanted to say that you write beautifully!
Story Please chapter 3 . 12/20/2014
This was very well written. Great job!
Miravisu chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
*grins muchly*
And gosh, this makes me think of this trio and their mystical chemistry, like in The Miserable Gits Clubs by Shiv5468, only this is sliiiightly more upbeat, of course :)
akljdhsjkladh chapter 3 . 11/4/2014
I really enjoyed this! Thanks so much!
jensteed chapter 3 . 10/23/2014
An absolutely fascinating story, I adored it :D
Smithback chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
oh! really really good and interesting. I loved it all. the theorys.. and all
Sue Donym chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
I love your stories so much. God.
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Reread and still love
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Brava! Bravo! Brav-well, you get the idea. I love how you combine both path and present in this story (and indeed, Hermione has learned from being in Gryffindor that it's quite all right to blackmail someone over something that you have done or want yourself).

I like how all this worked out. Great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
So, if Snape isn't actually a werewolf...what happened to him? And why didn't Hermione worry about when the full moon was the moment she suspected he was a werewolf, and realize that he wasn't transforming?

Like the name of that one house elf, Wimsey. Well, that explains what happens to one of Lord Peter's missing cousins...

Nice that 'd'Aubigny' has survived.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
I think Hermione's surmise is correct (though I'm certain everyone will continue to adore Remus-after all, he's not really responsible, and Snape must have worn the wrong clothes-oops, well, somehow manage to get himself bitten).

But that is a nasty book all right!

Perhaps there is a connection with the allergies and Lucius Malfoy. I await further chapters.