Reviews for Predictable
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
aww i like it its cute and cuddly! ok hot monky sex itsn cuddly its hot but still i liked it
angeleyes452 chapter 3 . 9/1/2006
hiya,

that was amazing i loved all three chapters please please tell me your going to update. i can't wait to read more.

take care

kelly x
shallowness chapter 3 . 12/10/2003
There seems to be some problem with wonky punctuation in the first two chapters. I don't know if it would be possible to fix them as the story no longer works on NWP.
LatinChik chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
Loved it, loved it, loved it ,loved it.
jewls13 chapter 3 . 10/20/2002
ug, stoprefering my to nuns with pens. for some reason my comp says that there is an error and I can't get there. ugg, I miss out of all the good stuff because of it. UGGGGG. nice story btw, but it's lost without the sex, sorry, but its that what the story is about?
LatinChik chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
Loving it so far, in the first chapter i realliy liked the way they both ended cuddling, and in the second i liked it all
TKD-Princess chapter 2 . 10/20/2002
You've got to update. Thats an order! j/k
JetBlack chapter 2 . 9/12/2002
so... ... you going to finish it cause it's really quite a piece of work. I loved max in the first chapter. the second one was strange but it was still good. so... then are you gonna continue or not.
chocaholic chapter 2 . 6/14/2002
omg, now!
pemberley chapter 2 . 5/27/2002
Oh oh oh. That happened fast. Oh well, I'm happy with it. Update when you can. Thanks :)
Brok702 chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
This is very good. Continue writing it. :-)
Black Angel chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
Oh why did she do that? post more soon!
rvr chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
awwwwwww write more!
BashirXena chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
That was so sad. Stupid Max! She just goes and craps on his heart.
Mija chapter 2 . 5/26/2002
Very straange, but then their relationship is a little strange.