Reviews for The Other Twice Blessed
Princess of Miracles chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
Chris' parents are Prue and Andy, right?
Dozy Dora chapter 20 . 3/7/2013
This story is amazing! It would be great if we could see how the new future turned out :) x
Crystalzap chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
A bit too much Leo bashing but an interesting concept; Chris being Prue's son. Though I agree someone would have noticed or Prue would have come back if she was really still alive ;)
KW2009 chapter 20 . 2/2/2013
Nice.
sexy Seren chapter 20 . 6/1/2012
sweet
MMWillow13 chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
What a wonderful story!
Lientjuhh chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
i like it.. nice ending.. well done.. :)
sujulove chapter 20 . 3/27/2012
Awww it's done? Oh well I can't force you to continue this story. Even if I would have wanted a few more chapters. Love the ending though it's so cute. Hell I love the whole story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

love

Sujulove
gift of the gabz chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
Ahhh, I'm so upset that it's over but it was a great story and so much fun to read. :)
OTH12 chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
loved it, glad chris went back to the futre
TVCrazed chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
This was amazing. I loved it. Is there going to be a sequel?
Mony19 chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
Great Ending

Glad that the Elders couldn't get future Chris. Also loved the hug between future Chris and Prue and her warning him, lol.

Really enjoyed the fic and maybe one day you could do a sequel to this. I know you might do a prequel, but a sequel would also be great :D

No pressure.

Anyways again really great fic, and hope you do more fics with Prue in it as she is my favourite.
Allen Pitt chapter 20 . 3/26/2012
Good ending. It's going to be weird for them, knowing some of the future; plus, "power of 4", possibly. Pru will have some adjusting to do, Piper was in charge while she was gone; and a brand new kid sister...
RHatch89 chapter 20 . 3/26/2012