Reviews for It's a Man's Man's World
Rakhila87 chapter 27 . 4/23
Just wanted to let u know this is the second or third time I've read this story I love it that much!
ShhDimka chapter 26 . 3/17
Loved this! Well done
ShhDimka chapter 6 . 3/16
Hollyyy shit, the feels are real. Emotional chapter
COOL CATZ chapter 1 . 3/14
Russia isn't ruled by a king, they are in an non official dictatorship under Putin, and haven't had a monarchy since 1917, nearly 100 years ago, but cool idea.
Rakhila87 chapter 26 . 2/1
Absolutely adored this story it is amazing! ! Thank you for writing it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
i love this story ! but you made so many mistakes, i hope that'll change !
but it's a good story
emmettismymonkeyman chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
She just keeps being difficult lol
The cat with blue eyes chapter 27 . 10/10/2014
What an impressive and amazing story ! I am totally amazed !
Guest chapter 12 . 9/28/2014
Is she pregnant?
Guest chapter 6 . 9/27/2014
I just cant imagine Eddie so mean
seriously chapter 7 . 9/25/2014
dom't wish to offend or anything but this isn't a Vampire Academy fanfiction this is just a story using the names of VA characters
Anieze Vasaro chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
Hey! I love this story! I've read it before and now reread it again. But where are the pictures? I looked for them in your profile, but I can't seem to find them. Can you help me with them, please? Please? Thank you.
- Anieze. -
my 2 guys chapter 27 . 8/7/2014
good keep it up
VAGypsy chapter 27 . 7/14/2014
OMG! What an amazing story! I was hooked from the 1st chapter! I couldn't believe how long and detailed each chapter was, it is so well written! Thx for sharing your amazing talent!
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
Wasn't expecting to love this as much as I did!
But it was simply phenomenal! Soooo amazing! The Romitri was PERFECTION! And I LOVED the interaction between Rose and Tatiana! And Rose's character was amazing, and the way she acted against Dimitri was hilarious!
Every aspect of this story was BRILLIANT! I loved the plot, the pacing, the characters, the character development, your writing style!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D