Reviews for You Are My Shelter
Puggle chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I like this view of how his wanderings would effect him. Well done.
Diabolo Framboise chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Really sweet :-)
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I really like this. I feel like people forget how hard Sherlock must have had it after the fall, so it is nice to see a story focused on that
SamiTheWerewolf chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
As I've stated with your other fanfics, amazing!
It's-Teatime-Somewhere chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
You write fantastic fluff! It was a cool way of making it post-rB and yet still having the feelings from a RB fic :) beautifully written and incredible characters!
Alanna chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is the best of all your fics I've read so far. Very sweet. Love it!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
The Ashes Fan chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This was lovely, I like how you let the reader believe John could be dead for a little while before going back into present day. You're the only Sherlock/John ficker that I read, and every time you write them I see them in a new perspective and I just love it, this was no exception, it was just lovely, well done :)
Ju Lara chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I like this. Hard to say why, but the quietness of it appeals.
writing bird chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
This was brilliant! I especially loved the fluff in it, how much Sherlock needs John and how Sherlock is more important to John than anything. :)
Mitaya chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
oh my heart. it aches for them. So well written, so beautiful. thnkas for putting the funny bit at the end, about the nurses stealing Sherlock and that not quite being the reaction Sherlock is used to from people, it tempered the angst very well.
littleann84 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aww, I love this. I like how you looked at it more from Sherlock's POV. Reichenbach had to have been equally traumatizing for him. Not many people seem to see that. And it's very well written! Excellent job _