Reviews for And then she woke up...
Lamashtar chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
Thank God. For a moment, in the middle of the story, I was convinced it was going to be one of those awful dreary and-this-is-how-dreams-die sort of adolescent fic. I mentally put my fingers in my ears and began screaming "No! No! Stop reading! If we don't finish, he'll never die and we won't have to carry his death in our hearts!"

And I considered it, seriously. But I have gained some cautious trust in your writing and decided to complete the journey, whatever befell. And I didn't think Jareth would say 'yes' in the end, I honestly didn't.

Now I feel as if I've just watched one of those harrowing rescues on afternoon television! Yet at the same time I have this faintly disappointed feeling.. as if I suddenly realized I was sitting at a computer reading instead of being in another world.;)
Cyber Keiko chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
I like the story very much. Well written and intriguing. So, J/S are together now, huh? Wonderful! Can't wait for the next chapters! POst soon!
celi chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
like it hope to see some more
mertle chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
Very lovely little story. Conceptually similar to Molly Priest's "Snowblind," but in no way a rip off. A nice variation on an under-explored angle.