Reviews for Is this the beginning of the end?
DaLantis chapter 2 . 5/29
I'm just going to point out, and its fine if you don't fix it, but technically Face is the youngest of the four A team members. Idk if you knew that or not, but he is. Anyways, liked the chapter, good job!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
I stand corrected, I am wrong. You CAN dislocate bones of the wrist. Forgive me. I was so sure. Anyway loving your story. Face and Murdock are written exactly right. I love the friendship between them.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2015
Really enjoying your story. Brilliant stuff, just one thing though, you can't dislocate a wrist, it's not a ball and socket joint. You can dislocate shoulders or hips. Just to let you know for future reference. But a tiny flaw in an otherwise exciting brilliant story.
LAGC chapter 7 . 6/12/2015
Nice story. I like that you kept the core of the story as Face and Murdock. I also enjoyed how you alternated between Face's and Murdock's POV.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 8 . 6/11/2015
nice ending good job
CrazyFM chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
Is there any chance you will continue this story? That would make me very happy :-)
mw chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
That was precious! Love it!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 7 . 6/7/2012
Glad Murdock is OK And Face will be coming with him to Texas for there R&R.

Interesting dream Murdock had.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 6 . 4/18/2012
Ah

So close. Murdock has to be OK. FACE JUST FOUND HIM AND GOT THROUGH TO HIM THAT HE(Face) is alive and OK.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Nice cliffhanger action. It will be difficult waiting to find out what happens next. Good story line so far.
Me chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
You have a good story going, but your pace seems a little fast and non-descriptive. Maybe you could slow it down some, maybe use their senses more to make it feel more like we're actually there, and take your time. :)

A nice story though. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
I had a feeling they were just messing with Face and Murdock. Now they have Murdock thinking Face is dead.

looks like Help will come soon. Murdock just has to hang on.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
I hope Face isn't really dead. They just made Murdock think he was. As a punishment for keeping it a secert he knows Vietnamese.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Not good. Murdock revealing that he could understand and speak fluent Vietnamese is going to get him singled out even more. If he believes Face is dead, will he have the will to keep on? Very suspenseful. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
I feel so sorry for Murdock through all this. But both Hannibal and he tough it out. The way you illustrate the brotherhood between Face and Murdock is excellent. I'll be watching for more.