Reviews for Drawing Lines
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Both drabbles were great but I especially loved the first one. It totally tugged on my heartstrings and I loved that last line.

Awesome job :D
Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
"But no matter how close you are to someone there's always a line you cannot cross.

Especially when it's made of salt"

Nice lines from Crossing the Line

And nice idea for Lineage - Dick Roman is a great character and you've caputured him really well here

Nicely done, sweetie

Viv
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
If you could only see the huuuuuuge grin on my face :-) The only thing that doesn't surprise me is that your drabbles keep surprising me. The first one is wonderful and sad - the idea with the salt line fantastic. Why didn't come anyone up with this? Tsktsk. And the second one? Perhaps it's leaving me with a question mark, but I really liked the idea of Grandpa being the victim not only of YED but of the Leviathan too... very unfair, of course, but hey: these are the Winchesters!

:-)

xx Kate
Dizzo chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
'Especially when it's made of salt' Nice wrap up here. Symbolises perfectly how Sam would see Dean's caution in his new life. Very nice.

And, Dick Roman is John's father. Nice twist ... I like how your mind works, although such a development (especially after Grandpa Cambell turned out to be a bit iffy) would probably destroy Dean :(

Good work!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
So am I reading the second one right - Dick Roman is John Winchester's dad? Interesting idea! That would be one hell of a twist...
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
So...you had long hair as a youngster and I bet you listened to that loud, shouty music and rode a Harley and had tattoos...no wait...that was me! Hahahaha

Bev
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Hey! How did you know I like reading and squinting at the same time? **har**

Well done...and I like that you put the two together, they were fun to read side by side..

And thanks for the "A Very Supernatural Journey" plug! You want to be my agent?

Best to you! Randee
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Especially when it's made of salt.

Holy wow. That line got me. Nice one.