Reviews for The Eyes Have It
AlecTowser chapter 4 . 4/19
This was sweet; showing off a hidden sensitive side of Tommy that deep down just wants someone to care. Well done. :)
Sparks Diamond chapter 4 . 3/17
That was great! I really enjoyed reading this story. I liked Maggie and the way you portrayed Tommy was spot on, in respect to his character in the play/movie. Awesome!
Onlyndreams145 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I read this a while back and I loved it! It inspired me to write my own Jersey Boys story! you write Tommy so well and I love the relationship you have crafted :) great job
Gryffindor 20 chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
LOVE this story its adorable, please update soon thanks D
youmad chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
It's been like 2 years since you wrote this so I'm not sure if you'll actually read this or not, but I am in love with this kinda stuff. The tough guy growing a pair and falling for the girl. And you did it perfectly! I just wish there was more cause I am in love with Tommy Devito, honestly. Great job doll!
slytherinteddybear chapter 4 . 6/27/2014
Loved you should do another one
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Aww I loved this! Please do another one? :)
Mya Sue Donem chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
You left me smiling. :) I really enjoyed this. And to make it even better, I turned on the Jersey Boys soundtrack on Spotify. Perfect! ;)
Mya Sue Donem chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
As usual, you have managed to capture what has already been established with a character and taken it a step further. Nicely done. Oh, and "charm the knickers off a nun" is an awesome phase! is it yours or borrowed?