Reviews for Reverse Summon
Temperedfire100 chapter 1 . 1/14
Really nice one-shot that brought a smile on my face. :D
GoldenGuard227 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
Ah, a satisfying read. Well done. Good grammar, spelling, and pacing. The only thing I didn't like was Anko sleeping around with different people cliche, but it worked out in the end. I loved how Naruto and Anko's relationship played out, it was really sweet, and I absolutely loved the ending, so again well done. Anko and Naruto is my favorite pairing because they match each other so well.
So overall great story. Thank you for writing.
Majin-kun chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
*sniff* Not everyday you see a one-shot with an ending like this...My first NaruAnko one-shot and I loved it. Too be honest this chapter was like an awesome epilogue to a story I can only imagine.
Googlemo chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Thats really sweet. I didn't like cliche fanfics anko-slut theme, but overal this story is really good!
sef83 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
Type your review here...
Zhor chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Nicely done. The length's a bit short, but it still put a smile on my face. What can I say? I'm a sucker for happy endings and we all know this setting doesnt have near enough of those elusive things.
Dark Prime0 chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
nice story
cybercorpsesnake chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Really liked this one shot. Some parts felt fast paced. Great ending would have liked to see more of their relationship. Keep up the good work.
DarthKakuzu chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This is totally going in my favorites. I loved to finally see a naruxanko story from ankos perspective
Know what might be kind of cool? Do the exact same story but from narutos perspective... so you can see both side of the story. I think thatd be sweet.
Alacran111 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
man i loved it very spicy the only was it could have been better is if you threw in a lemon
someone chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
beutiful story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
good story thanks for the read
ramen-luver101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
what do anko and naruto jr. look like?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Warm and fuzzy. Just the way I like it.

Instant classic NaruAnko.
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
If you ever get really, really depressed (though I hope you don't) or are able to write depressing stories without that mind set could you write a companion piece to this with Naruto's viewpoint?