Reviews for I Think the World Might be Against Us
Legend-waitforit-Harry chapter 16 . 1/3/2013
This is really good! Please update soon!
Lrblucky13 chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
I am speechless. This is absolutely amazingly awesomely wonderful! Im a bit confused at the end but other than that "absolutely spiffing!" please please please finish it!
IMNOTOKIPROMISE chapter 12 . 8/29/2012
I love this its so funny :)
talyag chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
Uh oh...
mellarkable5678 chapter 16 . 7/21/2012
You asked for a review, you say? I like your perception of the characters of Rose, Hugo, Albus, Scorpius, & Prof. McGonagall. I'm usually a Lily Luna fan, but I'm not the fondest of her character in the story. Also, Jeanette's character is good, but is hard to believe that she is a Finch-Fletchy because she acts nothing at all like the canon Justin. Rose and Scor are cute together and I likd the fact that they know their boundaries and don't get too intimate. Also I am very curious to know if a) Hugo keeps his promise and b) Ron lets Scorp date Rose. So the spelling and grammar are good, which is relieving because I am a stickler for those. The plot is interesting and keeps reeling me in. I am enjoying this story and can't wait for more!
The-Valliant-Queen chapter 16 . 7/20/2012
You are a great writter please don't stop updating!
Xterker23 chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
hasfihasifgaoifg chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Holy crumpets ciara read this first chapter and if it weren't for the screams telling me to get off the computer NOW, I would read the rest in one go. I really really want to :/

This has been a review.
(In case you didn't know this is Izzie... from school, y'know?)
Amortentia1701 chapter 15 . 7/3/2012
It's interesting so far, I'm curious to see where it goes.
DobbyIsAFreeElf1418 chapter 15 . 6/12/2012
Aww poor al.
Phe chapter 15 . 6/8/2012
Brillers :)
talyag chapter 15 . 6/7/2012
talyag chapter 14 . 5/3/2012
Haha cute cute!
Accioglasses98 chapter 14 . 5/2/2012
why did you post this chapter here i thought this was chapter 7 or 8 isn't it the same, was it supposed to be here?
talyag chapter 13 . 4/19/2012