Reviews for What Comes After
carolblue chapter 20 . 5/6
Hello your fic is excellent, I like because it advances of natural Taking small steps and living day to day. That the love this one presents in spite of the problems, doubt, nightmares and be afraid.. It is very entertaining, with a good development of the protagonists I hope that you return and update soon, it's a pity That not this finished
kdawg chapter 20 . 4/6
Where is chapter 22? These chapters have truly been amazing! Thanks even though I know I'm so many years late in the compliment.
Hungergamesguru chapter 11 . 2/21
lol this reminds me of titanic
Micah Hilario chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
When will be chapter 21?
NeyoKang chapter 11 . 10/9/2013
I am so glad I found you! Having finished the trilogy, I was left wanting more to the point of re reading the books. I was glad for the Epilogue, because it did give me a sense of closure, but then that wasn't enough. A friend told me about and wow did I score when I found your stories. I love continuing with your story. You stay true to the characters and their past and truly continue this story. It's the most fitting ending. You take your time with these character's relationship in a realistic manner. Detailed enough and descriptive. I enjoy reading your take on her vulnerability, seeing her open up to him in ways she never could allow herself to before, and then seeing her 'old Katniss" strength pop up. I love the way you continue having Peeta being Peeta , her consummate protector in every way. I went from "Following" this story to Following you as an author. I'm a fan.
NeyoKang chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
I love the way you bring all the nightmares mentioned in Collins' book to life with your details that fill in all the blanks left in the original books.
laugh0ften2012 chapter 20 . 10/8/2013
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh where is chapter 21?
Pokefreak2001 chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Why no more chapters it makes me cry
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
Please update soon this is amazing! Your writing Style is really good and I want to know if Haymitch pulls his act together!
thesoulwithinme chapter 20 . 1/2/2013
Please don't tell you gave up on this story! It's superb and I need to know what will happen to Brock, if Katniss and Peeta will get married and if Gale can finally take a hint and leave them alone! So pleeeeease update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
please update soon. I love your fic XD
Grlonfire chapter 20 . 10/26/2012
More more more!
krotoxo chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
this is so sweet :)
Mad Ink chapter 20 . 9/13/2012
Mwahahaha, I'm the 200th reviewer. Because of that, you should update! I love this story, your writing is fantastic and you capture Katniss' character so well! Please don't stop!
Anicca chapter 5 . 8/18/2012
i was crying throughout this chapter. i love your writing style :) good job love the story (so far)