Reviews for It Takes a Moment
DazzlexMe chapter 9 . 8/11/2013
This was great! My OTPs are Seblaine,Jeffbastian and niff so this was epic :)
Collide With The Sky 182 chapter 3 . 7/17/2013
Too much Jeffbastian, but other than that, pretty good.
artandatrocity chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Clearly, I am late in jumping on the bandwagon that is this story. Still, I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it. There's nothing like sweet, sweet Niff to take one's mind off of a soul-crushing flu. Thank you for an hour's worth of relief :)
XxRikersGirlxX chapter 9 . 8/26/2012
Now i ship Jeffbastian nd hate nick o_O i dno wat my OTP is anymore :-\
blainekurtsebbritsan chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Rachel is spelt like that, just saying.
NiffLoverBoy chapter 9 . 5/28/2012
I'm crying... LOUDLY. I imagined this in a picturesque, movie-like way. Like around 1998. They are just so perfect. I want that; I envy them... :( I'm rather sad and lonely lol. Also I lack sleep, as it is 2:23 in the morning in Puerto Rico and I can't close my eyes. Now I'm off to the sequel...
NiffLoverBoy chapter 8 . 5/27/2012
Okay so I'm DYING of curiosity about what the two things you said you did in this chapter are. Could you tell me what they are/were...? Pwease? I'm just too darn curious!
NiffLoverBoy chapter 5 . 5/27/2012
I laughed so much in this chapter (5). Especially when Jeff the whole Pacific Ocean sarcasm thing and when Thad said: "Do bears shit in the woods...? Loved this one!
NiffLoverBoy chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
It's ok! I love the cheesiness! It is adorable. I couldn't stop giggling like an idiot. I really liked the start... Too bad it's only nine chapters. :( I'll keep reading now! _
perfectlyODD chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
I've spent the entire night reading this (seriously, it's, like, midnight or something where I am), and I don't regret it. This is fricking fantastic, the characters are so well-developed and you capture the feeling and the setting and EVERYTHING so amazingly.

The Warblers getting sick by Niff's cuteness: LOL.

I can't wait for an epilogue and sequel!
MelAnderson chapter 9 . 5/23/2012
Alright, on with my last review (sigh, I feel like saying goodbye to a friend...):

Hahaha, I just can imagine how annoyed the cooks in the kitchen were by Nick's happy sighs and his permanent smile :DD But that's so Nick!

OMG :D It's so hilarious to read for once that the Warblers can't stand looking at Nick and Jeff, and not going all "Awww look at them!"! (I enjoyed it throughout the whole chapter of course!)

Oh no, Sebastian is trying to make Nick jealous and VERY angry! Never thought he would do that, but I suppose that that's what a broken heart does to him...

Awww Blaine! :D His "boyfriend" thing was cute, and the advice very helpful :D

Bohemian Rhapsody – no one can resist singing that song! EXACTLY :D

"I'm a hugger!" I love Jay, seriously! :D Oooh that song was great! I couldn't help but picture Puck, Sebastian and a Hagrid-like (maybe with less hair) guy singing to the sound of an old guitar while swaying to the music :) That was fun! Aww and that was really cute when Jeff took Sebastian to his room and Sebastian told him that he might have found the right way to go on with his life :) AWWWW!

Haha, Apparently-Dan is hilarious :D And so is the Blonde-Guy (Eric)! Funny couple ;D

Awww the date! Who would've thought that they would be playing a ping pong match and the winner gets the cookie? :D And yay for Jeff's first pet name! So sweet! :) Haahaa, when Nick picked Jeff up and didn't want to drop him :D ...Woah, what a date! I think Jeff had never expected that, and neither did I! But I'm happy when they are happy, so everything is great!

omg, Lloyd! I can't believe it myself but...he is...ADORABLE! :D awww his wife is just the sweetest! It's great that Lloyd has found that one person that makes him forget about his anger and all the stress in his life and just makes him happy! I smiled the whole time I read their dialogue, it was simply great!

And – the – ending! I've never written an ending to a story myself but I'm pretty sure that that's the hardest part! However, you did great, I loved the ending! The song at the campfire was perfect – PERFECT! The lyrics were just so good and appropriate, and...yes, it was perfect! Really! :DD Aww and the car ride home was sweet! "Shhh, long car rides make him drowsy!" They are SO adorable together! You covered that up very well :)

Also, I have to say again that I love the chapter titles, althought they are short. But I was probably half way through this chapter and then I noticed that this one was called "Our moment" and I immediately had the same look on my face like when I watched the last glee episode and they sang their goodbye songs!

And I loved all your song scenes! The songs themselves were very good, but the way you made them really a part of the story was just wonderful! Most of the times, I just skip songs but I read EVERY performance someony did in this story because it was always nice to read what they did while they sang! Always loved that :)

Okay, so two or three final sentences from me: You have no idea how much fun I had reading this story! It made me laugh, going "Awww!", squeal, cry, happy,...-everything! I didn't miss anything and I enjoyed every single chapter! The way you portrayed all the characters was brilliant, I could really see how much effort you put in probably every single one of them! And I especially loved the story itself, discovering love and friendship and all the other things that happened! I'm very impressed with all the ideas you had! I was always waiting for an email to see if you have updated because I wanted to know what was going to happen! :D And I'm very happy that you plan on writing a sequel to this, just to show how their lifes changed after the camp, I can't wait for that! ;)

So THANK YOU for writing this wonderful story that made many of us happy and even bigger Niff shipper! :)
Dominique chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
This long. I'm sorry. I tried to shorten it but yeah. So here:

Screaming and Crying. Crying and Screaming.

I was just so emotional through this whole thing my cheeks are so wet hahaha but anyway this whole story is just amazing. I don't see how you could have made it better really. Amazing. Just amazing.

I was basically liveblogging on Tumblr while I read this and I got a complaint because I was posting too many text post I guess but forget them. THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND.

You have succeeded in making me laugh, and cry, and cheer in the silence of my pitch dark bedroom at 1 o' clock in the morning. Congratulations you wonderful human being hahah!

I could go through and point out my favorite parts of the chapter but I love it all so much I can't just pick one!

Everything was perfection, the ending, the beginning, the moment just before the ending, and the moment before that, and that... just EVERYTHING. The whole friggin' story. The whole Thad chilling on bench when Nick and Jeff strolled by was hilarious and the whole Oh Snap moment when Nick told Sebastian he'd need to find someone else.

I cried during the whole make-out session on the ping-pong table (such an odd time to cry but I was listening to the song and reading so feelings)

I was too busy crying at the end and it took me a few seconds to see there would be a sequel XD! Which I can NOT wait for. I don't sleep. I wait.

But thank you for writing this and taking the time to update and just being you. Thank you.

Also, I don't see a Tumblr URL anywhere but if you make one I'll be the first to follow you because I follow all my favorite writers. My URL is grantscockfarm by the way lol awh yeah. Well thank you and I can't wait to see more stories from you!
Rawr413 chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
I swear, I'm in love with . . . ktrskctl everything about this all! Your story is so cute and touching, even though I am INSANELY curious about what may happen afterwards, what problems may occur, if Sebby actually is okay with Niff ;3. But, that's just me wishing you to write more. Unless you were already planning on it, leave it as is. I loveeee this ending! It's so sweet, and I definitely have the closure I needed.

Btw, you better be coming up with another story. :/ I need more from you, your writing is brilliant and your plot lines are . . . simply perfect. I can't imagine anything going any other way, I love it.

I loved it, loved it loved it love love loved it!

I wish I could just write an hour long review of just . . . how epicly amazing this is. Cause it'd be worth every single word.

Love you, the story, and your skill Rawr
Spice of Life chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
Loved it! I'm so excited to see what else you have coming, I love your characterizations of Klaine, Niff, and also Sebastian and I love your random humor that you add. Can't wait for more :)
astateofgrace chapter 9 . 5/20/2012
yay yay yay yay yay yay! LONG CHAPTER! haha omg the niff show at the start was funny as; everyone trying to get their attention and all. and how they were SO excited for their date. it was funny cos after the little niff smut part (which wasn't half bad ;-)) you wrote about the colonel and i was like wow this is a change in pace! puck's plan for the end of camp was really cool.

argh its over! well all i can say is i'm proud of you for finishing it cos it was all kinds of awesome (is it just me or is that phrase very santana-esque?) and i loved it so much! and i'm way excited for the seb epilogue and love how you plan to put in a bit of niff cos seb and niff are my favouritist characters ever!

congrats on an awesome fic!