Reviews for Grace
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Yep. There go my feels.
Nothing but love for this fic.
Happily Austria chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Wow, what a great story! I must research this more...
ScienceLuver117 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
! Now if that isn't just the most adorable slash ever than I'll be a yodeling TOASTER ;P It's ssooooooo cuite! I LOVE IT XD! You should totaly make more like this. I was SOOOOOooooo happy to find more lexington fic's. Let alone one of my fave parings Lexington/Owen. And now I discaover that it's just about the cuitest fic to ever make it to ! I'm in heaven right now, I assure you. Thx sooo much for writeing this!X) I'm gunna go add it to fave's list now, by!

~ A nerd (who likes fluf/slash) with internet access
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 3/6/2012

Do you hear that? That's a couple dozen people squealing gratefully for this new one-shot between our favorite blonde stoic and tiny webwing. Listen to it, cause that's your doing. :)
Vanillasiren chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
A very good story. Again, I am not a fan of Owen/Puck in slash pairings, although it is a perfectly valid interpretation of his character. You are a really great writer, because you actually make me root for a pairing that wouldn't personally appeal to me. I know Greg Weisman said he planned to reveal Lexington as being gay and it is interesting to see how you explored that idea. This was a very sweet and touching story. Thank you.