Reviews for Payback
Mm.Mystery chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Awww. Coop, you sweetheart. XD So great. Anderbros FTW
choir-freak chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Holy. Wow. Amazing. Speechless. That was so cute I'm crying. I don't even know what else to say. Just beautiful.
mynamjo chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Aww Cooper! he is so sweet.
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
This was FANTASTIC! Oh my goodness, and SO FUNNY! You are Very creative! And the end? I actually gasped in surprise!

Awwwww! *pouting* I like your Cooper so much better!
warblerklainegleek123 chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Good :)
WhatKatyDidNext chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Awwwww, that was awesome! I love this Cooper. Sadly, from the current previews I don't think canon Cooper is going to be nearly this cool. They should've used yours :-)
MidgardianMarauder chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
kjhsdgasdg

OMFG. YES. I CAN'T WITH COOPER. GAH. HE IS PERFECTION.
twostepper chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I cried. My gosh, girl...you're AMAZING. Thank you!
mardie186 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
It all began the first time Cooper met Kurt. Kurt was half-naked and blushing and very obviously half way through sucking Blaine's brain out through his dick. Cooper had been far too focused on trying to make Blaine die of embarrassment that night—and for several weeks after—to really do more with Kurt than collude and grin.

This just after he told me your tongue deserved a Gold Medal is gymnastics.

"You've seen us both naked and I trust your unbiased opinion…"

The best man's toast.

And then of course, the tickets to Paris.

Your Coop is going to make the canon Coop such a letdown.

Loved this!
lilmm chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awwww! It's going to be awful if (when?) Cooper turns out to be nothing like this.
flylikeadcriss chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
This is just... So perfect. I want to see that drunken night so badly. XD
Kristine Lovegood chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
OH MY GOD.
inukimeko chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
aw cooper. you make me laugh. i just want cooper to be exactly like this in canon. :D

"This just after he told me your tongue deserved a Gold Medal is gymnastics." LOL!

-Jessica
frumiousme chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
! oh it's so good you can't hear me over the internet! that is the cutest, sweetest thing ever! god i hope cooper lives up to fandom's expectations!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Oh my god.

I don't think I'll ever get tired if cooper. :)

This. Was. Awesome.