Reviews for Upside Down
Mpanda27 chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
This story is progressing really well :) please continue and bring Daphne back!
Kate chapter 14 . 8/6/2014
I was starting to hat you for writing this, but I guess it's turning out okay! Please write more! I want to figure out how it ends!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Please update more than once a year? This is really good.
scoobyfan102 chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Really enjoyed this chapter and cannot wait for the next one to be published :)
Nalany-DOO chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
OMG This very beautiful love her. Please please keep writing all your stories are beautiful 3

minnie chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I liked it, it was good, except you put Dylan instead of Thomas, when Fred called him, it's alright, I thought it was funny though

Minnie chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
oh my gosh, I am in tears, that was lovely and great. when I saw the name of the chapter I was a bit teary, wondering what was going to happen, but now I'm in teary.
I want everything to work out though, please let it do.
and I wonder what Jana or Thomas say when Fred brings back Destiny.

please update soon,

Cupcake chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Well it was a great chapter! Though I can't say it totally answered my question. Is he threatening her family or something that she had to marry him? It sounded that way but...
Guest chapter 12 . 5/30/2013
Bittersweet, indeed. Gosh, my heart aches for them. Great chapter! Length doesn't matter. I always say quality over quantity. And that's true here. I'm excited to see how this will all work out. I'm proud of your improvement in your writing skills. (Even though you've always been great)
SofiiDoo chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
OMG! I'm crying! Is the best fic!
Cupcake chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me tell me whyyyyyyyyyyy pleeeeaaassseeee!
Rhyme2Reason chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
OMG HE FOUND HER! WOW THIS IS AMAZING
fraphne4ever chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
Can't wait chapter 12
Minnie chapter 11 . 5/25/2013
awwwwww! that is cute, loved it as usual, excited to se what happens and why Daphne married the man.
it was a great way to do the chapter.
see you on the next chapter, will be waiting to read, please update soon.

James Birdsong chapter 11 . 5/25/2013