Reviews for The Curious Affair of the High Lama
Pieredae's Muse chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I have not seen any of the most recent Doctor Who, but this was so incredibly entertaining! Their personalities were spot-on. Thanks for sharing this with us! cheers- P
Pyreflies Painter chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This has been a wonderful read! I am absolutely grateful for you writing this! It makes the last day of my holidays very joyous. This fanfic deserves awards. You have captured two amazing characters perfectly, right down to their personalities, they way they act, the way they speak and the way they think. You have placed them in a wonderful place in the world and your describtion of Tibet is so natural! It makes me ask, oh glorious writer, have you been to Tibet? If so, is it nice? Moreover, the situation and the problem you have given them, in the backdrop of that amazing Asian environment is ridiculously compelling! You had me at the edge of my seat and joyous at the length of this fanfic. Begging for more too!

Secondly, all the little side-bits of deductions Sherlock has given is completely accurate and natural and I am throroughly impressed when he explained how he knew that the man in the Metallica shirt is listening to that Bollywood song. It's ingenious and I love how you thought of that! There are very few fanfic writers to Sherlock who has the same creativity and accuracy and ingenuity in his deductions, and of all the Sherlock fanfictions I've read, you beat them all! It makes me jealous. But I'm really thankful for you showing us how to do it properly!

I know this review is very long, but you deserve it. Besides, I also want to comment on the perfect timing for all those hilarious parts in the fanfic. Especially with the monks! And the timing with the cameos of Irene and River. And the commenting thing with the Sherlock, Doctor Who characters and Jack.

I would ask for so much more, and this is why I was saddened to read the words THE END.

Oh well. But really, thank you. :)
Elanor Ainu chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Fantastically written. I love their dialogue and each character's tone is spot-on!

I love that you set this in Tibet (my field of studies), especially the giggling priests and that the Doctor's not able to meditate. It just fits. :)
Thriaemis chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Amazing:) You captured both characters perfectly, and I can easily see a meeting between those two being something like this.
BLEACH IT WHITE chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Loved it! You really did a magnificent job combining my two favorite shows. Sherlock is Sherlock, the Doctor's the Doctor, and River and Irene cameos made me one happy reader. It was very entertaining, and I look forward to an update.

BLEACH IT WHITE