Reviews for Her Name is Bella: Masen Days Prequel
dlhk chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
It all worked out fine in the end because Masen is smart and doesn't want to lose control, but with a situation like he has, he could have very well turned to drugs and alcohol and I can't believe Alice would have introduced that to him at only 14! I understand they wanted to expose him with them there, but he's 14! It could have gone badly. He could have liked it, self medicated with other things and become a meth head and heroin addict. Sigh. Alice is lucky.
dlhk chapter 5 . 3/8/2012
I'm glad Edward doesn't make Alice and his family call him Masen, but it's still funny that he freaked out at Bella when she called him Edward. I can see why Bella was so jealous of Alice.
dlhk chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Ahhh. Edward the skater is born! I'm glad James was nice and taught Edward to skateboard. Perfect.
dlhk chapter 3 . 3/8/2012
Ugh. I can't stand Edward's dad. He's an awful person. I wish Esme and Carlisle had been able to take him away from there. But I guess then he wouldn't have met Bella.
dlhk chapter 2 . 3/8/2012
Ok, this breaks my heart. And Alice was actually jealous of him initially. Poor Edward. -mommyofboth
dlhk chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Thanks for sharing this. I'm excited to read it. :)
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Masen makes me swoon, laugh, cry, giggle, melt...

I miss him.
mycrookedsmile chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
I will admit I was a little sad when I realized it was APOV, but it was just right for this story and for truly getting insight into Edward. Nicely done!
ss77 chapter 9 . 3/6/2012
Ahhhh! I love that last line. It just says so much! He's so smitten! 3
ss77 chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Checkered Vans and Maddie. I totally melted. And Masen calling Maddie Love Bug. Yeah. I'm done.
ss77 chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
My heart! If I was there I would tell Masen I love him too, of course. How absolutely terrible that the only person he can breathe around is Alice. It just seems so unfair, for anyone.
ss77 chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
So sad that they need to find a way to check out from their realities. Kids should be having fun, not worrying about the welfare of their families. :(
ss77 chapter 5 . 3/6/2012
Mmmmm...peanut butter cookies.

It is weird when you know someone forever and they all of a sudden change their name. The dinner scene was funny, when Alice attempted to call Edward 'Masen' and Jasper makes light of it by calling her Brittany. Jasper the comic relief. :)
ss77 chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
And it all begins...Masen in the making. :)
ss77 chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
Ug! It's just so sad. Esme and Carlisle must feel so helpless, wanting to step in but not knowing how to exactly. Poor Edward.
104 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »