Reviews for Harry Potter and The Master of Time
Hufflepuff chapter 17 . 2/5
please update! please please please update! i want to see how this turns out! please update!

Hufflepuffs are loyal
hufflepuff chapter 2 . 2/4
dear author, i on behalf of hufflepuff are greatly appreciated that you put harry in hufflepuff. i for one feel like people look down on hufflepuffs because we are the "under dogs" we can be as brave as any Gryffindor as witty as any ravenclaw or even as cunning as any slytherin any time of day! anyways thank you and do please update! good day!

Hufflepuffs are loyal
Continue with this please keep it up!
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 17 . 1/2
Yay, no Dementor fiddle-faddle!
Yes, I'm reading this, again!
Please, come back, soon?
Elicitra Potter chapter 17 . 10/23/2017
This story is really interesting so far. I know it's been 5 years since you updated last, but I really hope you come back to this story and update. Thanks.
Shu Ouma GC chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
Ugh why does every time travel story the main will tell the other people he is from the future... ugh
MeinGimli chapter 16 . 7/27/2017
good and interesting Story. One problem i have here that its going a bit too fast.
second problem is an abandoned Story
acetwolf94 chapter 17 . 7/16/2017
HairyLimey chapter 17 . 6/24/2017
Take a little while to write? It's been five years! Why oh why is it that the good ones get abandoned?
Erposhio chapter 3 . 6/7/2017
it's too bad this wasn't finished, it's pretty dang good. if anyone wants to read one in a similar vein, harry potter and the last chance is excellent. lequin is author
Gostwolf92 chapter 17 . 6/7/2017
Ok all ur stories are great can u plz finsh them
D chapter 17 . 6/2/2017
please finish
wabbitwanderer95 chapter 17 . 4/30/2017
I started reading this fic ages ago...probably around when you were first publishing it...i still love this story and if you ever decide to pick it back up I'll defiantly be here to read it!
Beatz1992 chapter 17 . 3/16/2017
Please continue this story
WarLock571 chapter 17 . 2/27/2017
You haven't updated in awhile. I love what you have posted so far.
1,071 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »