Reviews for Harry Potter and The Master of Time
wabbitwanderer95 chapter 17 . 4/30
I started reading this fic ages ago...probably around when you were first publishing it...i still love this story and if you ever decide to pick it back up I'll defiantly be here to read it!
Beatz1992 chapter 17 . 3/16
Please continue this story
WarLock571 chapter 17 . 2/27
You haven't updated in awhile. I love what you have posted so far.
swayrabbit chapter 17 . 2/4
Please continue this
Bluebird555 chapter 17 . 2/4
Please continue. I am not good at writing review but I really like this book and hope that you continue to expand your story!
Corwyn chapter 17 . 1/28
I'm loving this story so far, and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Ep chapter 17 . 1/15
Excellent
Soki711 chapter 2 . 1/5
Bill and Charlie were successful?
censoredentity chapter 17 . 10/11/2016
update pleaaassseeee
odinlowejr88 chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
ARRRGGHHHHHH! WHY DID YOU PUT F***ING VIRGIL IN THIS STORY!?

He completely ruins an dramatic tension. He ruins any sense of accomplishment we get from the MC doing anything because everything he does is at "Virgil"'s behest. He makes the MC look incompetent as hell because he can't do or plan anything by himself. He breaks SoD like a muthaf***er. There are dozens of negative aspects to his existence in this story and not a single positive one to redeem him.

Why the hell was Virgil put in the story at all? He's a totally useless character. The only purpose he serves is to provide Harry with knowledge he has no way of knowing such as the date when Hermione would be at the bookstore. He's solely a tool for lazy writing so the author doesn't have to come up with valid reasons for Harry to know or do the things he does and he completely ruins the story.
mckertis chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
It seems incredibly silly, to berate Malfoy with huge diatribes, when it makes no difference to either the plot or the characters, or even their reactions.
AlyssJocelyn chapter 17 . 7/2/2016
damn, i wish there was more...hope you update soon...this is a great story and I love the lack of Ron and Ginny in it.
DemonsRun chapter 17 . 6/29/2016
This is a really good story and I love the way it goes. I am left with an overwhelming desire to see how things continue to progress from here. It's saddening to see that it hasn't been updated in four years and I really hope that some day you get the chance/urge to continue your wonderful story. Thank you so much for providing this story for us.
2adolson chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
I'm really enjoying this story.
shadowkat87 chapter 17 . 6/5/2016
Love it really hope to read more.
1,059 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »