Reviews for Bermuda
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
err i dont mean to offend you or anything, because this plot line looks really interesting but how can michael.s be one of the main characters if he's dead? shouldn't it be alex & oc or something?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Dear COBrangelinaBellick:
You are crazy... you think you are Brad Bellick's twin sister and that all the characters are real. You should go in for psychiatric evaluation. Also... you have NOT written a story on fanfiction, I have read other Prison Break Fanfics where your stupid reviews showed up... If you are just on Fan Fiction to try to start crap, why don't you just leave, before we report you and get you taken off. NOBODY likes someone who's sole purpose in life is to make other people miserable. You don't have the courage to put one of your own stories on the site, so don't be mean to the authors who have that courage. Treat others the way you want to be treated and if you don't have anything nice to say... DO NOT say anything at all.

Have a lovely day,

Signed,
-Rebel
COBrangelinaBellick chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Dear TJ, I have some bad news for you. I've had to report this crap fic and not because it's crap and doesn't make sense or feature Mahone or Michael anywhere but because you violated a very important rule of the site:

Thou shalt not post an author's note as a chapter.

Now it isn't specifically stated in those words but if you run your little retarded behind along and actually READ the rules & guidelines you will see that you can't bloody do what you are doing.

Feel free to take your "chapter 2" and add it as an author's note in the first chapter. In fact, I insist. If you don't do as I say I will continue to report you until you comply or the site admin remove your so-called story.

Have a nice day.

Signed,
CO Brangelina Bellick
ragabeubeu chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Lol, it really could have been the bermuda triangle with all that has happened to them, even I thought about it ! :)