Reviews for The Perils of Being Squishy
Cute!
Lunix1412 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Poor Mog. Serah and Noel are such bad parents XD
Pencil Samurai chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Haha! This was absolutely HILARIOUS! I was laughing almost the entire last part. Great job! :)
StarryEyes chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Awww poor Mog lol XD that was a great story :) super funny :)
LakuriaSyaoran chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Oh poor mog, this story is hilarious, I love it XD
shiks chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
LOL :D thats so cute and sexay. Poor Mog xD
Twilight Antediluvian chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Naw, poor dear, undervalued Mog! You convey his feelings perfectly!
Puru chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This was hilarious. No doubt, I laughed like crazy.

The Juice~~~~ -faints from mental images-

The ending was genius too.

The only thing I think threw me off was Mog's gender. Isn't he a she?

Genius though! I can't wait to read more of your work!
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
What is this adorable perfection that you write?
xSapphireLightsx chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Aw Mog you poor poor fat kitty piggy! T.T I’ll always love you no matter how round and heavy you get and if my inability to lift you battle gets me killed.

Love Serah

P.S but stop eating my cupcakes, they’re mine!

Say Mog, you’ve done a great job losing that weight. How about scramming for an hour or two so me and Serah can have some alone time?

Noel

Kupo!kupo!Wonderhoney!Kupo!KUPO!

Mog

There, my thoughts summed up in 3 letters XD

You know I can’t believe I use to hate Mog before I got the game. But then I can’t believe I warmed up to the little guy because he’s so darn cute and funny. It’s why I loved that paradox ending with narrating. So yeah I really believed this to be little Mog even when he was so happy to get two fruits for himself, the piggy.

Omg that juice moment, that was hot! XD just how Serah dared Noel to lick it off and he did it. And then the part with the flan talking and Mog hurrying to get back to Noel and Serah only to find them a little ‘busy’. I wonder were they just pretending to be asleep so Mog would go? I wouldn’t put it pass them lol.

In all this is really funny fic, I wish I had time to say more but I gotta run T.T
Newgirl101 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
AHAHAHAHA! Mog and the sword and the fruit and the flan and lol lol lol hehehehe hahaha. I'll write a proper review when I'm done laughing so hard. XD XD XD
anon chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
omggggggg this ficccccccc. it's so beautifully in character, and i really love mog, kupo! i think you're by far one of the best noerah writers out there, so please don't stop. i always look forward to your next amazing noerah fic. thank you for being so awesome!
aimakichan chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Bahahaha. This was great! Poor Mog... I remember asking in one of your stories where Mog was the whole time Noel and Serah have fun in your stories. Well... I guess we know now. LOVE IT. Yeah. Don't stop writing Noel/Serah. Please.
wynteralchemyst chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Alright, first off, you put me to shame. You've published, like, three stories since I've done my last one. I've gotta get myself together!

This story was marvelous and cute. I love Mog, but he is so hard to write about in serious pieces (mostly I've ignored him in my own stuff-and I do feel bad about that), but this story managed to keep one foot in the light 'n fluffy and the other in the deep 'n passionate categories. This was like a perfect Mog tribute, and it was so much fun to read. The title, too, was hilarious. :)

A very nice job, once again!
Sugarbubbleslove chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I honestly don't know if I should laugh or feel sorry for Mog! Poor little guy, he gets such a beating in the game and you're writing him like this but I can't stop grinning either!

Mog gaining so much weight and Serah is unable to lift her sword because of that just fits, I did think there was something a little off with him but Noel remarking that he's been eating a lot and Serah's comment with Mog spinning around and waving his wand (he does that a lot - especially when it comes to Noel) was just too funny and in character.

Moogle throwing - I always feel sorry for Mog whenever we have to throw him yet at the same time, it's just so funny and I was wondering if anyone else had problem throwing Mog as Serah - with Noel, it's a straight shot but with Serah - not so much! And the image of Mog being stuck in the tree thanks to Noel was just hilarious.

And the last one - Noel and Serah making out while Mog is freaking out thinking that Caius and Yeul had arrived was just funny. Poor Mog, just when he thinks things are going for his way, something like this comes along and disrupts everything.

I loved it! And I hope you will do another one of Mog (he, Noel and Serah are my fave in XIII-2) with more Noel/Serah