Reviews for Total Drama American Gladiators
Kosmic chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
Haha nice
SunkissedSmilee6 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
Hi! Love the chap! Again loving the Chocolate hair comments and Anne Maria Blaze seems like a tough girl! Really enjoyed reading keep writing Thank you :)
CanOfDicedPeachesInMyPocket chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Ananasia: FUCK! THAT BITCH! Where is my muffler? :I
NerdyNightStocker chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Haha, Owen really knows how to stink up the place! Anne Maria sounds pretty badass as Blaze right now! Her hairspray is actually useful here! Ananasia had some great maneuvers but AMB wasn't letting up (I had a great laugh at Noah getting hit in the groin though)! Lauren had slightly better luck with the crossbow (loved Owen's chocolate hair comments again) but AMB got her near the end... Maybe they'll do better next time! I look forward to the next exciting matches!
BXE chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Till next time
kyrogue23 chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Godd chapter and when is my guy going to pop in
SunkissedSmilee6 chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
Brilliant First chapter! Please keep on writing, very funny and fantastic! Ienjoyed reading it, i like the chocolate hair thing with Owen and my character lol Thank you :)
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Owen has a very heavy mustache! Looks like Jo and Heather don't get along so well! Yay, Rusty got picked! I like how he's partnered up with Ananasia! So far, Rusty is in-character! Ananasia seems to have a great fighting spirit! I like the duo of Ares and Lauren! He's got a justice-craving disposition while Lauren seems very down-to-earth! Love Owen's hair comment! Well I definitely know where you stand when it comes to the Justin and Noah rivalry... Alright, Rusty performed well against Lightning! _ Ares King tried his best! Maybe he'll get him next time! This is an awesome start and I can't wait to see the Women's Assault challenge! :)
kyrogue23 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Hey I would like to add my character kyrogue wears the attire of r-truth.
BXE chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Can't wait until next chapter
POMForever chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
TazFlan93 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Oh, Owen, you and you're mustache...
CharlieHarperFan88 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Name: Renic Payne

Age: 21

Gender: Male

Appearance: Black jacket, black pants, black shirt and black boots.

Hair color/style: Black/Widow's Peak

Eye Color: Black

Body shape: Well built and handsome, kinda like Justin.

Stereotype: The Parkour Specialist

Occupation: Part time breakdancer and graffiti artist.

Why do you want to win the million dollars: To enhance his landscape. He's a free runner and he wants to take Parkour to the entire world by buying an airplane so he can travel. He's a bit of an loner though, but it makes him comfortable. Plus, he's also popular with the ladies because of his good looks.
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Name: Robert "Rusty" Aldridge Jr.

Age: 24

Gender: Male

Appearance: Rusty is 5'9" with a stocky build and freckled tan skin. His usual attire includes a red, blue, and yellow plaid flannel shirt with tge sleeves ripped off and a white wife beater underneath, normal-fitting blue Wrangler jeans, huge mahogany cowboy boots and a black cowboy hat. He usually has a relaxed stance with his hands in his pockets and a mischievous expression.

Hair Color/Style: His hair is a bright coppery brown, messy/tussled with shaggy bangs and reaches the back of his neck. He also has some scruff on his chin.

Eye Color: Forest green

Body Shape: Being 5'9", he's shorter than most men his age but he makes up for it by being stocky. His lifetime of farmwork, wrestling and arm wrestling has made him a muscular force to be reckoned with.

Stereotype: The Rowdy Cowboy

Occupation: Full-Time Part Timer (he has three part-time jobs so he can make it through the months). He works on his uncle's farm in the morning, busses tables at a busy restaurant three nights a week and delivers pizzas in his pick-up truck three nights a week.

Why do you want to won The million dollars: So he can pay for college in order to earn a degree and be more successful. Otherwise, this competition is just for fun.

Personality: Rusty isn't exactly the sharpest tool in the shed. He barely graduated high school due to his lack of academic efforts (he mostly did farmwork or goofed off with his friends before he ever read a book). Realizing that he stinks at "book learnin'", he chose to pass up college and get a job using his physical prowess. In his spare time (sometimes on the clock) he and his friends wrestled and sparred with each other, making him physically powerful with a large amount of endurance. The farmwork for his uncle helped him also get a tough skin. That is the only job in which he does well. Since ge knows that he could get fired at any moment, he auditioned for American Gladiators to use his strength to make some useful cash that would normally take him years to earn. Plus he gets to have fun in the process! Positively he is family-oriented (he has many older and younger siblings), tough-skinned, has common sense, is fun-loving and can multiple-task well. Negatively he is stubborn as a mule, brash, not afraid to pick a fight if someone teases his southern roots (Texas) and isn't booksmart by any means.
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
OMG Thanks u are the best. Man thank you.