Reviews for Safe and Sound
ICanStopAnytime chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Hope to see more FNL stories from you in the future.
SurlyCoach chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Glad to see someone do soemthing more with J.D. Liked the Eric/Tami parts especially. Interesting A/U concept.
Naguabo chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
This story had a good feel to it, but I'm surprised there was no mention of Madison (or Matt, for that matter).
HermioneandMarcus chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
ICanStopAnytime chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
I know it's in general a serious piece, but this line made me laugh out loud: "And, since he couldn't for the life of him imagine Coach Eric Taylor rubbing his arm, Mrs. Taylor must be there, too"
HermioneandMarcus chapter 7 . 3/12/2013
Naguabo chapter 6 . 2/5/2013
I hope you can continue this story, because it definitely has me intrigued.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 6 . 1/14/2013

i can not wait to find out what happens next
luvtheheaven chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Ah, what a cliffhanger! I see it's been a little over a month since you posted this chapter, so I hope you post chapter 6 soon! ;) I am excited to read J.D. & the Taylors interact. ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Aw I'm a bit disappointed by how few details you're giving us. We don't get to actually know what the police asked J.D. or what his answers were? No one on the team asks about J.D. and causes Coach to react strongly or something? "J.D. really missed his mom, and wondered when she would be able to visit him" - kinda confusing, does he then remember that she's dead? You don't make it very clear...
luvtheheaven chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
"especially after what happened with Jason Street all those years ago." I know it was years ago if this is seasons 3 or 4 and that happened in the pilot but it doesn't sound like Eric to me to consider that "all those years ago" - it's rather "just a few" or something much too recent to him, I'd think.

The writing feels sloppier as I keep reading the fic, more errors like you yourself didn't even proofread it before posting - I find it hard to believe you really had a beta for this when things like "Tami TAylor" with a captial A make it in and "him memory" instead of "his" and stuff like that, but all in all I still am enjoying the fic and am curious to know what happens next and for JD to wake up and have real thoughts/conversations and stuff.

I wanted to know what Tami's text to Julie said specifically lol! and right after hearing of J.D.'s extensive injuries, we should've seen more of Tami's immediate reaction and/or thoughts... I think.

I'm not sure the idea of Tami being "unwakable" really makes any sense but I'll go with it for the sake of the story... onto chapter 4.
luvtheheaven chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
So you have some more minor errors in this, at the beginning I noticed:
"Mom! Dad!," J.D. screamed.

(no comma should be used if you have an exclamation point like that)

and "isntead" is written as a misspelling...

You awkwardly switch to present tense briefly with "Tami guesses" which is incorrect given this is written in past tense... etc. But I'll stop with the nitpicky grammar/spelling stuff now. Just know it is there and readers like me can't help but notice it.

I did like this chapter but I felt it was too short, probably whatever you wrote as chapter 3 could've been included in this chapter 2 as the second half of the chapter and that would've felt more complete. Just my opinion. But yeah I love Eric saying not to treat him like a china doll and Tami being all worried about upsetting him. Both feel in character and well done. ;)
luvtheheaven chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow that was a great first chapter. Really well written and intense plot. And full of so much mystery that we just HAVE to keep reading on lol! :P My only complaints are that well, I think Julie should've, at least at the end of the chapter, noticed how serious her parents were acting or upset they were, or reacted to the "hospital" thing, or something. That felt a bit wrong. And my only other complaint is something your beta must've missed:
"You ready to go," he asked.

It really should have a question mark and not a comma. Since it's a question that she answered. I get maybe trying to say he said it in a more statement like way or something but it really needs a question mark, even in that case. Just a nitpicky thing I noticed, sorry.

Anyway I'll definitely keep reading on, that was great! ;)
ICanStopAnytime chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Gracie is cute in this. A nice domestic scene and a good dramatic end to the chapter.
HermioneandMarcus chapter 5 . 10/13/2012